Very Upset!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the other two were to busy chatting to notice you entering, i know sometimes i have. were you chatting to the geek who said hello to you. This has happened to us all at one time or another, we have pm people and there has been no response or we have gone into chat and people have not acknowledged were there.

This dosen't bother me though as sometimes i just like to listen to the 'crack'!!

Don't dwell on it, does it really matter?

WEll you can make me out of order if you wish but i have to say that Sarah herself has been giving out neg rep points for no just reason.

I would imagine the reaon she has been getting them lately is because she keeps asking for things to be bumped up when threads have not been answered and this is continual. Also people may have answered them but she chooses to ignore their advice and keeps asking the same questions.

Sarah you have been on this site long enough to know how to find the answers from previous questions and lots of times you keep asking the same old same old.

I have been in the geek chatroom myself on many an occasion and you ahve totally ignored me, I have tried to include you in chats and bring you in but there are only certain peope that you want to talk to and obviously i am not one of them. I have not dished out the negative rep points to you, I have not been rude in public to you (until today) and I have not ignored you on this site but maybe this is a little of what goes around comes around.

Most of you on here now that I m a friendly little soul and I go out of my way to keep things on an even keel and not upset anyone but I have to say this geek who started this thread is not so nice and is just looking for sympathy from you all. like when she did her disappearing act and we was all worried about ehr she was sneaking in reading all the threads and disappearing again.

Say what you like but i am not playing this time.

if that's the case then i have to say... they're bloomin ignorant, there's no need to ignore people.
however, if that's how it affects you sarah then the best option, for the time being, would be to not go into chat for a while.

Why not give the chatroom a break for a while :hug:

Surely they must be giving a reason when they neg rep you. If they didn't then what's the point? At least the anon people that give me neg rep leave a reason. You know the kinda thing I mean "Kimmi Rocks, burn in hell" or "Kimmi Rocks, I hate you and I wish you were dead"..............nice little 'Thought for the day' messages. PMSL. I know when I get neg rep it hurts but that's life doll.

As far as the chat room is concerned, I just don't get it. I popped in a couple of times and I felt like I was having a bad trip. All I could grasp was Coolio.......Noooooooooooooo..................and when I saw all these:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sitting there laughing at me..................Jeez, it's enough to put me back in The Priory. It's just not my thing but each to their own. I know geeks that love it in there.

I have already PM'd you about this but as you've started a thread about something similar, I guess you want it aired in public. Sarah, let's keep it real here. I've told you before that you were the one that ignored me when I went in there and you can't deny it as you were the only one in there. I felt like Johnny No Mates. I was like Derek Achora in Most Haunted. "Is there anybody there?" Nothing, Nish, Nada. If you're gonna dish it out mate, you've gotta take it back. Look at Earls Court. I walked up to you and Glo when I got there. Glo welcomed me with open arms and you totally ignored me and then walked away. Lovely.

I don't like to hear you upset Sarah but you bring most of it on yourself. My guess is that geeks are fed up with the pointless threads you've been posting. What's that all about?

Anyway, to show there's no hard feelings, I'm gonna give you pos rep now although I shouldn't really as that's not what the rep system is about.

Finally and this is for us geeks that really do need to get out more. If you get neg rep and have a suspicion who it might be try this: Put that geek on your ignore list and if it was them, the rep will disappear. Try it now with a pos rep where they've left their name. Once you take them off your ignore list, the rep will come back.

Ooh.................I've opened a can or worms now haven't I?

Well if this happened to me I'd just have said ... well if no one is going to talk then I'm off!!!

It is hard to say. If you were actually chatting to them and they all ignored you then it was rather rude of them to say the least and you know who they are.

If they were busy chatting away to each other and ignored you then that is because they were chatting to each other and it is up to you to join in with them in a more meaingful way than just saying hello.. actually entering the conversation.

I would say ... forget about it and get on with enjoying your Sunday. Personally I do not go into the chat room much as it is all too hectic and quick for me ... I wouldn't go there if it is going to cause you such pain.

As for negative reputation ... the same person can't be giving it out again and again so you must be getting it from many different persons which would indicate that many are not too happy with your recent posts. I think to take it as a hint and change your tactics would be smart don't you?

i was in there to with tnight and when you kept putting sad faces all over we asked you why and you never once replyed so every one gave up asking then you kept coming and going??????????????

when she came on a said hello everyone who was in the chat room said hello.
then she dissappeared.
then she came back and started putting sad faces on, so we ask her what was wrong.
everyone who was in the chat room last night was friendly, nobody was ignoring anyone.

Lucia,thanks for typing all that as this is exactley correct ,,everyones tired of the neg reps sarah has been dishing out as they are not justified at all

we are on here for one reason NAILS not "what magazines do you have in your salon" or "what did you have for breakfast today......

If no one replys well this lady goes mad and posts threads like this one.

I thouht every one on here was over 18 and i wont be roped in to silly games either

seems to me if we're not one of your favoriteS sarah your not interested ,,,,,cant be like that on a site like this as nose's will be out out like i think a few have.

right back to the job in hand NAILS .

Hi ya just wanted to say cheer up hun and keep smiling, at the end of the day were all here for you reguardless of rep points. I was in the chat room last night about 12.30am chatting with a couple of others but didn't see you, possibly too late at night lol. But while i was in there, one of the others said that even though i was chatting to them i wasn't coming up as in the room? I was invisable? Hey never knew i could do magic lol. So maybe they just didn't see you after you'd said hello??:hug: :D

I think everyone should chill it's SUNDAY!!!....and the sun is shining!!!:cool:

Can You Send Some My Way Mamma Please Im Cold

Its lovely up this end....i have my washing out!!!

Oh do you think i need to get a life!!! :o

No I Think You Need To Get Ya Self To My House And Do Mine Lol

Ill Cook Ya A Roast As Payment

Hi Sarah

Im sorry your feeling sad, I cant comment on the events of last night as I wasnt there.

But I would like to say that recently I have PM'd you in response to a question you posted and I have replied to your posts that you have kept bumping up and you have totally ignored me, like a few others here have said previously that you have ignored them too.

I dont know why you have ignored me because I have never "spoken" with you before. I dont post much on here but I come on here everyday to read the posts and now and then I do post and ive always found everyone to be very friendly and helpful.

Maybe you need to sit back and take a look at the way you are approaching people. Your post that you kept bumping up last week for example about your craft fair this month - you got answers, but next thing it was re-posted and you were still asking the same question! You asked the question then ignored all the advice from the first post only to ask the same question in a new post - why? Its this kind of approach that annoys people.

You obviously seem a sensitive person and that isnt a bad thing either, but sometimes you need to put a hard coating on that sensitive side, and take things with a pinch of salt.

Take care

Love

Debbie xxx

I hope that no-one minds me going off of the track a little here, but what is a bad rep?? where are they and what are they all about???? Sorry for asking but I wasn't aware of them before now.

Sarah dont be so sensitive if people dont wanna talk to ya stuff em!!

I do have to say tho i have PM and txt you on a few occassions and have NEVER had a reply but i dont take it personally lifes too short for all that!

As for the neg reps if its upsetting you that much just disable them.

I think some people may be giving them because you ask for their advise and when they give it you either dont acknowldge it or you just bump the thread up with the same question and it doesnt sit well with people (me for one)

I have to say i dont frequent the chatroom but when ever i have everyone has been so friendly and i've had a bloody good laff in there!!!!!:lol:

(Sorry if i'm repeating anything here couldnt wait to get my 2 cents in)

Sarah also i have just had a look at your thread on Breast Cancer nail art you had 9 replys and only thanked Glo for hers so im sure the other 8 people would of appreciated a "thanks for your help guys" or "thanks for your responces" etc maybe this is an example of whats upsetting people???

p.s No offence intended Glo:hug:

I'm sure nothing wa meant by it.

If i ever get into chat, if there's lots of people in there, then i find i can't keep up with what's been said and miss things. My typing isn't that fast, so maybe things get missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back