Victoria Beckhams nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old thread i know but.....in todays mail magazine "YOU" there is a piece from her book "that extra half an inch".....and in there she says how she now has her nails done by a Vietnamese guy in north london....!!!!!....she says he is so cheep and alot better than the overly hyped other people she has seen....and that his work lasts much longer.......Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

Well having seen the damage that years of hair extensions left her hair in I really don't think she is qualified to comment! And like she has to worry about cheap - never see paparazzi shots of her coming out of Primark!

And what about her feet from all those ill fitting shoes?

Well I wonder if she flies hew new tech out to Spain for her 'fills'

And what about her feet from all those ill fitting shoes?

Well I wonder if she flies Mr NSS out to Spain for her 'fills'

Oh well she also says her toe nails are false too !!!!

yuk ang - im just about to eat my tea xx

Gonna have to look at VBs nails closley from nowon - every time i see pics of her shes in need of a rebalance xx

Talking of soapstars nails etc.....if u live in UK have a look at Staceys nails in Eastenders next time she's on....yuk.....how long!!!! lol xx

I wonder who does Victoria Beckhams nails? They always look so perfect, I'd love to have a good inspection of them. Do you reckon she has permanent french l&p?

do you really think so?? I saw the DVB ad and thought her nails looked horrible :eek: . We didi do her nails for years and it was Jo C who was flown down to Herts to do her mum and VB. Now it is an Asian guy (as far as I know) and apparenlty she pays his normal going rate!

do you really think so?? I saw the DVB ad and thought her nails looked horrible :eek: . We didi do her nails for years and it was Jo C who was flown down to Herts to do her mum and VB. Now it is an Asian guy (as far as I know) and apparenlty she pays his normal going rate!

see you can take the girl out the estate but you cant take the estate outta the girl...lol x:lol: :lol:

I had to turn down Demi from Eastenders last week - she just popped in to see if anyone could do her nails - but I was booked up - Im sure if she was still in eastender I would have found a space but seeing as she is not i didnt bother!!

Heidi

I know it sounds really glam doing a celebs nails but the strain would be enormous. Our everyday clients can be hard graft but a celeb must be so hard to do. The stick they would give you and the fact they could treat you like something they stepped in...no thanks.

Im sure there will be some lovely celebs who havent let fame go to their heads but Im sure they are few & far between.

I had to turn down Demi from Eastenders last week - she just popped in to see if anyone could do her nails - but I was booked up - Im sure if she was still in eastender I would have found a space but seeing as she is not i didnt bother!!

Heidi

I have a bit of an issue with this comment personally. Surely one persons money is as good as anothers, and why should someone get special treatment because she is in Eastenders? More than that why can't you be bothered just because she isn't?? If I have a space I take the booking if I haven't I don't, although I do go out of my way for longstanding regular clients.

Sorry, but I think this is unprofessional behaviour.

I have a bit of an issue with this comment personally. Surely one persons money is as good as anothers, and why should someone get special treatment because she is in Eastenders? More than that why can't you be bothered just because she isn't?? If I have a space I take the booking if I haven't I don't, although I do go out of my way for longstanding regular clients.

Sorry, but I think this is unprofessional behaviour.

I have to agree and I would hate to think that your clients might take a look at that comment

I think a lot of geeks have famous clients and the reason that they keep them is because they treat it as a confidential thing and don't talk about it.

I agree with the above comments Im afraid. It is unproffesional to name drop.

I agree with not making too much of treating a celebrity.They can be very fickle.When i worked in a salon we gained a lot of custom from a place that bent over backwards for their celebrity client.The nail technician she wanted would often cancel others appointments at short notice.
People do not like being made to feel that their time and money isn't as important and one or two celebrities does not make a business.

The celebs I have encountered have actually been more laid back than general clients. They are not all prima donnas.

Not giving away names etc but a client of mine went to a salon for a top up of a particular treatment...waited & waited (they were closed she hoped someone would turn up) eventually she went home & called them the next day only to be told that she had 'a celeb' in that day & was sorry.

How crap is that? Why does the celeb get preferential treatment. Our everyday clients are the lifeblood of our businesses.

I know it sounds really glam doing a celebs nails but the strain would be enormous. Our everyday clients can be hard graft but a celeb must be so hard to do. The stick they would give you and the fact they could treat you like something they stepped in...no thanks.

Im sure there will be some lovely celebs who havent let fame go to their heads but Im sure they are few & far between.

Happily, they are not so few and far between! I have rarely met a real celeb that is hard work. In my experience, the higher up the 'list' they are the nicer they are. The 'wannabes' are often the worst as they seem to have something to prove!

Latest posts

Back