We Are Here To Party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi!
This sounds like fun!i don't mind where as long as its some where in london and close to the train station.And i have plenty of notice.
cuticles said:
I don't mind where it is, just plenty of notice would be great.

Cathy

Kimmie!

I LOVE London, nails and parties! BUT the last time I was in London (at Olympia) I used too much monney, don't know if I can afford to go again...:-D

Seriously, I would love to come if I was invited and if I have the time. (And if I dare to speak English to anybody of you...:-D)

Cec.

hey cec :hug:
your a geek aint ya that means your invited too, :Love:

joannerowsell said:
hey cec :hug:
your a geek aint ya that means your invited too, :Love:

:hug:Ok, a Norwegian geek with a fantastic language! :) BUT if it is in September I will be in Liverpool. (Isn't Liverpool the heart of England? :biggrin:) OK, I have been in Liverpool once and yes, there IS a lot to shop there too. Cec can ALWAYS find something to shop! :) Oh my God, I remember my suitcase. It was so heavy I had to smile very hard to the man at the airport for not paying... (Thak God it was a man! :-D)

LONDON here I come! :-D

Cec.

Loving the idea of this ! London would be a fab place for it too :biggrin:

Ooooh I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! I know I don't post much but I would love to meet you guys and have a wicked night out!

Better start saving!!!!!! :)

xxx

GlitzyGirl said:
Just wanted to give my opinion, if there's school the next day, I can't make it. So Sunday's out for me. Best for me would be Saturday night, or school holidays. But of course, I know you've got to go with majority.

Of course, sorry GlitzyGirl, I'm not a mother so didn't think of that.

I agree, Saturday would be best xxx

Sal said:
Of course, sorry GlitzyGirl, I'm not a mother so didn't think of that.

I agree, Saturday would be best xxx

No need to be sorry Sal. It's just that us old croonies have to consider our little monsters as well.
By the way, did you realise you were born on exactly the same day as me, EXCEPT 11 years later?

Fabulous idea Kimmi, hope today went OK.

Don't mind where, would prefer Saturday and not around Christmas (although Oct-Dec bad for me every year as EVERYONE I know has their birthdays then so I'm always skint LOL!!).

My other half would definately NOT come - He'd be bored rigid! Likes a good do but he thinks me going on about nails all the time is boring (or is that just me going on all the time?)- imagine a whole room full!!

Sorry, can't remember who suggested wearing our site names - you want to speak to Laystar and get yourself a geek badge - they are fab - proudly sported mine at Excel!

Need some time to find and get into a fabbio dress. Anyone know anywhere I can get my nails done?

Samuel what big eyes you have lol

That would be great i'd love it :)

ruby :)

Sam, I can honestly say thats the first time I've actually fallen off my chair with laughter at anything I've seen on my screen. Now I cant see what I'm typing because my eyes are all watery from giggling.

You crack me up!

great deals to be had at the hilton at birmingham nec. i have booked dinner bed and breakfast for 2 people for £120. bed and breakfast is about £90 i think. fab shopping to be had at the bullring centre [selfidges on 5 floors !] and wonderful markets on sunday. but best of all is the 98p chinese shop, i love that place! i have stayed there a few times and its always been top notch.nice and central too with good train links,so maybe this is a venue worth considering ? :green:

Ms.Matrix said:
I WANNA COME!!!! but I need money...I'LL TAKE DONATIONS!!!!:D :D

Seriously, hopefully my disability lawsuit will have gone through by then, but by me being a US geek I need, plenty of forewarning, for me to try and get a good deal on air and hotel, etc,etc....I would have to get a passport wouldn't I? Is it easier to get to London from Cananda? Kimmi, just make sure there are no statues at the hotel:Scared: :Scared: :Scared: :Scared:
Depending on what time you have it in Sept, I may not be able to come anyway...Do they let you fly in your third trimester?? ooooh, what if they do, and I go into labor at the "geek meet?" Wouldn't that be hilarious? Poor Mrs. Geek and Sassy said they couldn't wait to meet little sugar angel, but I'm sure that's not the way they had in mind!!:lol: If I can't make it HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!!! and geek a little geek for me and my little geek...

You know what? I was actually laying in my hopsital bed last night (they kept me in after all) and was thinking about you and how lovely it would be if you could come. xxx :Love:

Kimmi,

What are you like with a drink? Will we be able to cope?

Kimmi Rocks said:
The only thing about Christmas is that it's gonna be expensive and difficult to get booked in. Also, money might be a bit tight for everyone.

I'll tell you what ! I'll check with the hotels when the best deals are to be had and start from there. We also need to make sure the dates tie in with The Geek Family etc.

This is cool idea but would Birmingham not be a better idea for its central location – I am not sure the stats on Geeks locations (job for GMG) but this might be cheaper and easier for the majority?

my, how a thread grows when it's good news!!
on location, i'm close to london, but i really don't mind where it is. i'm used to this traveling lark now!
i 1st thought it would b easier for everyone to get to somewhere more central, but i also thought that as kimmi is the one who is looking like the one who is organising it, it may b easier for her to go with what is familiar to her?
just a thought.
on the date, just so that we don't clash, i'd better announce my biggie birthday bash. i will b 40 on the 9th sept, & i'm having a party to celebrate on fri 9th sept :eek: :eek:
i will b inviting a lot of my geeky mates, so please don't book that time.
also sept/ oct is also the run of fashion weeks for which i & more importantly, mrs geek may not b available for anything else. it is also excell in sept & g-mex in oct.
i don't know about u guys, but i spend too much money at this time as it is!
i know the geeks usually have their summer hols in aug, mayb they can confirm that?
to me the best time is looking like a sat night sometime in july, mayb in the midlands!
liza x

GlitzyGirl said:
No need to be sorry Sal. It's just that us old croonies have to consider our little monsters as well.
By the way, did you realise you were born on exactly the same day as me, EXCEPT 11 years later?

Freaky!!!

Marvellous day to have a birthday on!!

liza smith said:
to me the best time is looking like a sat night sometime in july, mayb in the midlands!
liza x

This makes scense to me then rates are not premium for the Captial plus we could get deals on a block booking for the hire of hotel function room and of course the bedrooms plus if the date is agreed soon then all travelling by rail could make a in advance then we can get cheapo rail fairs! (I got Leeds to Brighton return for £39 quid - bargin eh)

I like the idea of this but its' going to be hard work to organise

Latest posts

Back