Wella toner cocktails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooo sounds good im getting my friend to be my experiment for the day i think got to wait at least six weeks though because just done a red on her base 7 , so if i was to bleach wash hair to a base 10 but i think theyll still be pinky tones, so that will make it even more pink wont it :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yeah they will still be pink, but your right, its a great base to start! :D Have fun! :D

Yeah they will still be pink, but your right, its a great base to start! :D Have fun! :D

Cheers :D

Violet blonde is the like a pale pastel blobdey colour would it be good for ombre hair? X

It would be great for ombré hair! I love using 10/16 when doing ombré, I find it gives a nice crisp milky blonde :D pastel is violet :) x

It would be great for ombré hair! I love using 10/16 when doing ombré, I find it gives a nice crisp milky blonde :D pastel is violet :) x

Oh great :) and i know silly me x

excellent thread, has anyone got any pics of clients that have used these cocktails on

Thats true. Of course playing by the rule book with toners is a must, but these cocktails are exactly that, cocktails. Colours put together to make a diffrent tone rather than looking in the book for one. I dont advise anyone to use the 12 line with toners, but if you also look at my older posts, ive also said that you have to sometimes make your own rules to get the best results. Ive done many things in the past with colouring that I shouldnt of done, but ive got amazing results by just basically saying ''sod it'' :)
My sentiments exactly , i got a real pasting from geeks on here for using a cocktail of 1 part of 12/96 and 3 parts 0/65 with pastel but its gorgeous colour :) xx

If love to see these cocktails on clients! Any picture of cocktails!??!! X

Whoop I'm copying this ;)))))

My sentiments exactly , i got a real pasting from geeks on here for using a cocktail of 1 part of 12/96 and 3 parts 0/65 with pastel but its gorgeous colour :) xx

ooo would love to see thos x

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

Thats true. Of course playing by the rule book with toners is a must, but these cocktails are exactly that, cocktails. Colours put together to make a diffrent tone rather than looking in the book for one. I dont advise anyone to use the 12 line with toners, but if you also look at my older posts, ive also said that you have to sometimes make your own rules to get the best results. Ive done many things in the past with colouring that I shouldnt of done, but ive got amazing results by just basically saying ''sod it'' :)

This is exactly my view, sod the rule book, where's the harm in playing and experimenting? :) I'm going to be doing my hair from a base 5 back to my normal white blonde again soon and I quite fancy one of the violet tones so will be referring back to this thread :) sod it, may make a start tomorrow and be golden for the weekend! X

I think the high lifts are great, sometimes they come out a bit too warm but overall there fab! I dont have a cocktail for that, but I will ask around :)
i have one for treacle toffee if that helps ? :) its 30mls 6/7 and 30 mls 6/41 :) xx

Just found this and bumping:)

Good isn't it
totally! i have my little black book filled with these and i love trying them out and mixing up my own xxx

Hi geeks just thought id post my colouring cocktails on: D

You VISUALLY develop; these have been tried and tested: D Have fun!

Wella Toner Cocktails:
10/38 (30ml) + 3% (60ml) = HONEY BLONDE
10/8 (30ml) + 3% (60ml) = ASH BLONDE
10/1 (20ml) + 0/66 (5ml) + 0/88 (5ml) + 3% (60ml) = COTTON CANDY SILVER
55/66 (20ml) + 0/65 (20ml) + 0/28 (20m) + 6% (60ml) = EGGPLANT PURPLE
10/0 (30ml) + 10/96 (30ml) + 3% (120ml) = VIOLET BLONDE
12/61 (15ml) + 12/81 (15ml) + 3% = STEEL SILVER
10/0 (10ml) + 0/65 (10ml) + 0/45 (10ml) + 3% (60ml) = ROSE PINK

Colouring Cocktails:
22/0 (30ml) + 0/88 (30ml) + 6% (60ml) = Blue-Black
55/66 (30ml) + 0/88 (30ml) + 6% (60ml) = Deep Purple
77/46 (20ml) + 0/43 (20ml) + 0/45 (20ml) + 6% (60ml) = Intense red

this is amazing.. thank you so much.. such a great help saves testing myself.. if anyone else has any.. please send my way..

Does anyone have any for baby pink, baby blue and a lilac? When my hair has grown out I want to go lighter and then have these colours through it! If I can get some good cocktails il get it done in our salon!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Can't wait to try. Thank you for sharing
Xxx

Latest posts

Back