What irked you today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some numpty put a flyer for a restaurant under my windscreen wiper, which would be fine if the windscreen was dry! Obviously it was wet and by the time I saw it, had dried and stuck to my windscreen like sh*t to a blanket!! It took me 10 minutes of my lunchbreak to soften it up and scrape it off. I was very cranky for a while there!!

Omg what a pain in the ar*e! I feel irked on your behalf xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek

Omg what a pain in the ar*e! I feel irked on your behalf xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek
Right!? I almost rang the restaurant and told them off for being stupid.

The "vegetarian" who eats fish (and possibly turkey on Xmas). GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR biggest irk!

Today's irk is a girl on Facebook, sent me a message to ask how long her nails will last from a salon down the road as she had them done there a few days ago, and could I tell her how much they'll charge for her infill and extra art on her ring finger, she can't ask them as they're closed today! So am I and I'm not doing your legwork when you aren't my client! (Didn't say that though!)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Lol, that's just plain stupidity. Some people are unbelievable.

The "vegetarian" who eats fish (and possibly turkey on Xmas). GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR biggest irk!
Ha don't get me started on that one! My mum refers to her ex-boss as veggie and I say no mum she eats fish. 'Well she's demi-veggie then!'. THERE IS NO SUCH THING, she is pescetarian, call it what it is.

:lol: In all seriousness though, I really don't care what people eat but it used to drive me nuts being asked if I ate fish* or being given it without asking when I was veggie.

*I still get asked that even now I'm vegan. A 'chef' once asked if I'd eat plain chicken. I guess if there's no sauce on it, it's vegan?? :eek:

Having to woke till late tonight and pay a babysitter as my daughter was I'll off school today so I have to see all my clients tonight.

Poor baby, she really is I'll, but I'm tired! :zzz:

Trying to get a job in the industry when you're older - no acknowledgement of applications or sorry we're really looking for a 15 year old.

Working out, how the hell a 40 year old is supposed to try and live on an apprentice wage of £2.65 an hour, when have rent/bills/life to live! Without being forced to move in with my parents!

I'm 23 and no one wanted me for beauty either :eek: even for free! x

Applying for jobs and nothing in retern no aknowlegement nothing.EVEN IN GREGGS :(.

I'm resorting to anything now.x

Applying for jobs and nothing in retern no aknowlegement nothing.EVEN IN GREGGS :(.

I'm resorting to anything now.x

It's so upsetting. I was applying everywhere for jobs, macdonalds, KFC you name it.

Not one reply. I rang my old job and asked for an interview and got offered a job. This is a job I did 8 years ago when I was 18 so really low wage but it pays the bills well the rent lol.

Keep trying, hopefully you get a break soon!

I had the most miserable client today who just complained from the moment she sat down until the minute I finally shooed her out the door. She even stayed after her cut was done, and kept talking to me WHILE I WAS WITH ANOTHER CLIENT. Dear God, some people have no manners.

I had a client today who was using her child as a weapon against its father, I tried to steer the conversation away but she kept going back to it. I found it quite upsetting.

Everything irked me today!!!

Today, this is me...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366923717.212155.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366923717.212155.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 156
Been generally feeling irked all week.

1. Waiting to hear from landlord if rent will be increased, but no reply yet.

2. Beauty therapist in salon is barely in and I just want her gone.

3. Really lacking confidence at the minute.

4. A quiet week.

5. Starting to feel like I can't be bothered with work at the minute, and would prefer to put off clients rather than do them. :o

6. Need to make decisions about staying in my salon and bringing in beauty (I personally only do nails at the min) and competing with everyone else in the town or move to a hairdressers and possibly only be able to do nails there. Asked for advice in Biz Geeks section, but no answers yet (another irk lol)

Not feeling well but waited 3 hours with no clients in to do a brow wax only for the client to cancel 5 mins before she was due :( ah well almost the weekend eh?! Xx

Argh Julie its annoying!

I had 2 tans booked in for 6.30pm, everything ready & waiting on clients = NO SHOW ! £30 worth of business, why do they do it? so so rude x

well i've got just under 3 weeks to lose as much weight and tone up as much as i possibly can so i got Jillian out of the dvd rack and gave her a little wipe as she was rather dusty, squeezed into my exercise gear, dug my weights out from the attic, got myself a drink of water, battled with the dvd player as the disc compartment got jammed, finally got Jillian in, was really hyped up and ready and what did i go and do... pull a muscle in my arm in the warm up section.... seriously?! how does that even happen?! skinniness is further away than ever boooooo :cry:

I'm irked with myself that after giving birth to my son 6 months ago I am struggling to lose my podgy belly :(

I just don't seem to be able to lose it x

I'm irked because I want to know how much the intro kit is for Vinylux it's driving me mad! lol x

I am irked at the competitive mother at my 5yr old sons football training tonight!! Everytime my son let a goal in she started ranting!! I won't say what I was wanting to do to her!!!!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back