What irked you today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am irked at the competitive mother at my 5yr old sons football training tonight!! Everytime my son let a goal in she started ranting!! I won't say what I was wanting to do to her!!!!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Aww bless him. Hmmph get her to bloody stand in goal next time!

What irked me today was the alarm clock going off at 6am realising it was Monday and thought how quick weekends go !
I really really hate Mondays x

What has irked me already today is receiving an email from college about the course I am starting on Friday, informing me I have to have a certain hot stone kit, I have been chasing them for 2 weeks. Good job I brought one a few weeks ago.
Not very good customer service, no calls backs for 2 weeks then they send an email with no sorry :( x

Spending £60 on 2 posters from the printers, then when I collected them today I realised I ordered the wrong size. They won't fit in the A board. So now I have to see if the salon owner can put them on a wall somewhere else in the salon... doh !

Irked is an understatement! Fuming would be more appropriate! Working in my customer service job 7.45am
Til 6pm then doing 2&hf hour beauty appointment then making tea for my lazy b*****d hubby to be, him moaning because its late, then he eats it so quick he was sick in the kitchen sink infront of me, resulting in my dinner ending up in the bin. FUMING!!!! Xxx

Irked is an understatement! Fuming would be more appropriate! Working in my customer service job 7.45am
Til 6pm then doing 2&hf hour beauty appointment then making tea for my lazy b*****d hubby to be, him moaning because its late, then he eats it so quick he was sick in the kitchen sink infront of me, resulting in my dinner ending up in the bin. FUMING!!!! Xxx

OMG, you must be kidding! This could be grounds for a break-up for me. You worked about 13 hours and then he had the nerve to moan that you should be making his dinner and you were late?! He should be making dinner for you!

Then him being sick in the sink in front of you is just revolting.

I'm fuming for you! Your man needs a swift kick in the pants, lol.

If it helps, one of my friends recently had trouble with her other half going out drinking all the time so she took the house keys off him and he spent a night in the car. Next day he was home when he was supposed to be, surprised her with a pair of new shoes and got his act together. Just an idea :D

Lol!

A kick in the pants! Haaa! My hands might magically appear around his throat in my sleep! Xxx

OMG, you must be kidding! This could be grounds for a break-up for me. You worked about 13 hours and then he had the nerve to moan that you should be making his dinner and you were late?! He should be making dinner for you!

Then him being sick in the sink in front of you is just revolting.

I'm fuming for you! Your man needs a swift kick in the pants, lol.

If it helps, one of my friends recently had trouble with her other half going out drinking all the time so she took the house keys off him and he spent a night in the car. Next day he was home when he was supposed to be, surprised her with a pair of new shoes and got his act together. Just an idea :D

Lol done this once locked the door and he slept on the trampoline in his kilt in December

Yesterday my clients sitting reading a magazine says out loud, I don't think you ever really beat cancer, me eerr well I hope I did and she know what I have been through, really WTF >:)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Wowwww what a sh*t day. I ended up crying at work (I work in a motor insurance contact centre) because of people who think that because you're talking over the phone, not face to face they can inappropriately challenge you & basically talk to you like a piece of sh!t, I had one woman who somehow thought it was my fault that she didn't know the code for her husbands conviction...b*tch please, if you don't call with the right information, don't pass the blame! Then I had another who was being incredibly clever with me, I said I'd just refer to my team leader about a question she'd asked me & she said 'Well you don't even know how long I want cover for.' Well actually I do because you said you wanted it to end on Saturday, ITS CALLED ACTIVE LISTENING YOU HORRIBLE EVIL WOMAN!

I got audited on one of the calls too by my team leader & I had a bit of a cry & he reassured me that she was a d*ck...his words :) made me feel a little better! To make up for it I had a lovely guy phone me in the afternoon who wished me a nice day & told me to look after myself...swings & roundabouts!

Oh & then on the way home, 3 idiot drivers that nearly caused 3 separate accidents on the same stretch of road...oh dear lord I'll save that for another time!

Feels good to get it out..oh maaan

Yesterday my clients sitting reading a magazine says out loud, I don't think you ever really beat cancer, me eerr well I hope I did and she know what I have been through, really WTF >:

What a silly woman. Sometimes it's out people's mouths before they've even had time to think- brain clearly not engaging with the mouth! You know you beat it so that's all that matters lovey. (((Hugs))))

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

What a silly woman. Sometimes it's out people's mouths before they've even had time to think- brain clearly not engaging with the mouth! You know you beat it so that's all that matters lovey. (((Hugs))))

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Yes but what she ment was if you have had it once basically it will come back and kill you :-/

That the irked thread is still going and the smile thread disappeared. So I've revived the smile thread :)
Vicki x

Had to drive out for a Goldwell color class before i start new job thurs. Got there but they had cancelled class:/

Picking my 5 yr old son up from school to fimd his glasses have been snapped by another child!!!

Picking my 5 yr old son up from school to fimd his glasses have been snapped by another child!!!

I had a similar issue 2 weeks ago with my 8 year old coming out of her after school club saying a boy on her class had knocked her glasses off & stood on them (apparently by accident). The stand-in teacher didn't make him apologise nor did the school inform his parents that he broke them. Her usual teacher, the next day, made him write a letter of apology to my daughter.

£80 & 2 weeks later, she has glasses again.

I'm more miffed that parents are not informed that their child has broken something of value that belongs to another child. If my child came home & said they had broken someone's glasses, I'd apologise & offer to pay for the replacement! Obviously some people have different morals!

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using SalonGeek

Have since found out that this child also kicked my son then stamped on his glasses!! I'm hoping it will be free to replace them. They aren't fixable I don't think as the arm is snapped just above the hinge & is being held together with the vinyl covering on the frame.
If I do have to pay this child's mother will be getting the bill!

Have since found out that this child also kicked my son then stamped on his glasses!! I'm hoping it will be free to replace them. They aren't fixable I don't think as the arm is snapped just above the hinge & is being held together with the vinyl covering on the frame.
If I do have to pay this child's mother will be getting the bill!

God I would complain to the school tomorrow and get them to phone the child's mother up and say that you will be sending her the bill to repair/replace them. Plus the brat that did it should be severely told off. Poor little soul, can he see enough to manage without them while he waits for a new pair? Bless him I hope he's alright x

I've had nothing irk me today but 2 days ago I was pretty annoyed with myself for slipping and smashing all my Avant Garde nails I'd been working on, our catwalk show is Monday eve so I'm now beavering at a new set grrrrr at least one hand set is ready and stored safely.

God I would complain to the school tomorrow and get them to phone the child's mother up and say that you will be sending her the bill to repair/replace them. Plus the brat that did it should be severely told off. Poor little soul, can he see enough to manage without them while he waits for a new pair? Bless him I hope he's alright x

Luckly he has 2 pairs but because he spent the day with his glasses not sitting correctly he had a head ache which had him in tears by the end of the day!
The class as a whole had a talk about how important it is for the people who wear glasses & how delecate they are! ! I told the teacher if there is any cost involved in repairing or replacing them I will be giving the child's mother the bill!! He needs to wear them all day & can't see a thing with out them

Latest posts

Back