What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469033229.412538.jpg

View attachment 199240

It's been years since I've worn enhancements , and all I can say is I have a new found respect for all you ladies who this every 2 weeks! I forgot how labour intensive they are to do on yourself [emoji85] I'm so used to wearing Shellac
they are beautiful! I done mylar encapsulated in clear tips a while ago but they were pretty hard.... mylar flakes make for a cornflake-esque appearance before finish filing in my experience, these are so neat!

Hiya geeks

I was wondering what nails are you all sporting today.

I'm going to do mine tonight I usually have acrylics but I'm going to do gels may even stretch to doing stilettos not quite sure.

Am nterested to know what you all have xx

I am wearing Shellac hot pop pink with iced vapour on my toes. They look gorgeous and sparkly in the sunshine.

they are beautiful! I done mylar encapsulated in clear tips a while ago but they were pretty hard.... mylar flakes make for a cornflake-esque appearance before finish filing in my experience, these are so neat!

For less filing apply a very thin layer of clear acrylic, then using the brush pick up a few flakes and lay them down in the wet acrylic and position them how you like them, then do another layer of clear. That's what makes them look clearer too as there's no air pockets where the acrylic missed ;)

I was playing around with this idea........using craft shredded dollars formed into rosebuds atop of glitter encapsulated in acrylic for an accent nail.
20160528_145758.jpg

Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469055269.732173.jpg

Love these from today [emoji51][emoji140][emoji184]

View attachment 199240

It's been years since I've worn enhancements , and all I can say is I have a new found respect for all you ladies who this every 2 weeks! I forgot how labour intensive they are to do on yourself [emoji85] I'm so used to wearing Shellac

When I do my own nails it seems to take me around 3-4 days?! I'm not sure why though [emoji51]

Nails 21 mirror powder

Can't wait to do these on clients, I have five different powders, as I'm rubbish at doing my own nails

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469290817.889023.jpg

Summer time and I've gone bright!! Love these colours [emoji7]

They're pretty. But did you really spend 3 figures on them?!
I bought them as 5 single pots.....pink, green, purple & 2 blues so cost me £90 including P&P, as you only use the tiniest amount they will last ages, I'll defiantly make my money back

PS I also just had to have them!!!!

Latest posts

Back