What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So.. What do you think of these that I done for a 'marvel' mad client?? nail art is free hand painted using IBD just gel polish! X

Polishedpinkys - nails by claire

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    684.4 KB · Views: 95
Wow Claire they are unreal!! How did you get such fine lines on Spider-Man's face? My lines are always wonkey. Crap at nail art.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469802922.974654.jpg

These are my natural nails. I really want to chop them off and do some long ballet shaped acrylics but can't bring myself to do it [emoji30]

View attachment 199470

These are my natural nails. I really want to chop them off and do some long ballet shaped acrylics but can't bring myself to do it [emoji30]

They are lovely :)

I wanted a long almond shape but didn't want to commit to the routine of doing my own enhancements... so I figured I'd see what happened if I just tried growing them.

It took about 2 months to get from the length yours are to the length mine are now (see my glow in the dark nails a few posts above). I've been using hybrid gel polishes (mainly Shellac, but used iLac the last couple of times), which has given my nails enough protection to grow to their current length. I've also used INK's Fortify strengthening gel with my iLac applications as an extra precaution (and I'm going to try @noreenoconnor 's, tip about using a coat of the original top coat as a strengthener for my next Shellac nails).

I know it's not an option for everyone, but it just goes to show that with a little patience (and probably a bit of luck! ;) ), it can be possible to grow the nails you want...you never know until you try it! :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469823588.770121.jpg
I added some 3D art to mine

I'm inlove They are beautiful! That middle finger is just stunning! [emoji173]️ CJP? Hehe
Thank you [emoji4]. Yep, CJP. I'm loving it. Removal is so much quicker too.

Did these for my sister this morning, as she was child free for a while. She has a great natural nail length, but she's a terrible picker! Her cuticles are red raw! Anyway, she was pleased. Used IBD Breathtaking and Polar Express. With The Gel Bottle Matte Topcoat. Can't recommend the Matte highly enough. It was a dream!
20160730_130042.jpg

Saw this somewhere on youtube. Water marble over glitter polish and jelly polish.

Attachments

• rps20160731_173140.jpg
    rps20160731_173140.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 168
  • rps20160731_173328.jpg
    rps20160731_173328.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 136
So.. What do you think of these that I done for a 'marvel' mad client?? nail art is free hand painted using IBD just gel polish! X

Polishedpinkys - nails by claire
I love, me and my lil one are marvel/Dec comic mad at the moment! He would love if mummy rocked these but for now we will stick too
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470000938.675285.jpg

Pink chrome! [emoji175]

Attachments

• PINK CHROME.jpg
    PINK CHROME.jpg
    575.9 KB · Views: 193
Beautiful beauty tips. What chrome powder did you use? And what top coat please?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470052681.406280.jpg

Plain and simple for me today! CND Shellac in Grapefruit Sparkle [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back