Where can I buy callus remover lotion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo's Nails

Reaction score
Hi
Where can I buy a callous remover lotion? One where I can soak the feet/calloused areas and scrap off the dead skin.
I've looked every Where, all I can see are those horrible rasps or razor things.
Thank you

Hi
Where can I buy a callous remover lotion? One where I can soak the feet/calloused areas and scrap off the dead skin.
I've looked every Where, all I can see are those horrible rasps or razor things.
Thank you

They also sell it in Capital

Hi
Thank you
I use Footlogix by Louella Belle, it is amazing and the stainless steel foot file is worth every penny, you never have to buy another one, can't rave about this stuff enough!

Hi
Thank you

Hi jchappers! Thank you for your interest in our products. The Original Callus Peel we have been distributing for 10 years and gives great results! It contains AHA's, comes in a sachet containing two soaked pads and can be used on diabetics once the client has the ok from their GP (cannot be used during pregnancy). The step by step instructions are: Place the 2 pads from the sachet on both feet, wrap in cling film, wait 10-15 minutes (depending on how bad the callus is), scrape away the product and callus with the scraper, dry off the feet with a paper towel, buff with the foot file until you are happy that enough callus has come off and massage in the Moisture Cream.

The UK Callus Peel which we are the Manufacturers for also gives great results! It contains 99% natural ingredients, comes in a liquid form in an airless pump dispenser and can be used on pregnant and diabetic clients. The step by step instructions are: Pump out two pumps of the Callus Remover liquid (2mls measurement in each pump), wrap in cling film, wait 10-15 minutes (depending on how bad the callus is), scrape away the product and callus with your foot file scraper, dry off the feet with a paper towel, buff once with your foot file scraper, spray your water bottle spray onto the feet, buff again with your foot file scraper (the water activates the natural ingredients and the callus will start to buff off in shreds) until you are happy that enough callus has come off and massage in the Aftercare Cream.

Clients should have either of the treatments every 2-3 weeks and should moisturise using the Moisture Cream or Aftercare Cream morning and night to keep up results! You can retail either Cream for between £8-£10 so around £9.99.

Please note that we do not recommend using any other rasps on the feet as the treatment will make the skin fresh with new skin, so any further abrasiveness will cause the foot to get sore and could pierce the skin and cause the product to get inside the skin. Therefore please follow our step by step instructions.

I have used Callus Peel and currently Mavex Calluspeeling, both excellent products and you don't have to train to use them.
In February I bought the Footlogix metal footfile and callus softener (spray) and together this combo gives great results. Footfile is robust, light very effective and perfect for me as I can sterilise it. HTH.

Hi

I have the footlogix products (though not the foot file) and they are fantastic.

I have just ordered the UK callus peel though - I'm excited about the initial results, but also because of the cheaper retail price of the aftercare lotion (about 2.5x cheaper than footlogix).

Hi linzi would you let me know what it's like please if you have any difference in products? :)

Also guys how long for treatment time as stand alone treatment and how much would you charge for each treatment.
Can I massage feet/leg with massage cream after ? I know this is a silly question but can I incorporate this with a pedicure?

Hi Beauty Select
I would like to introduce this to the salon, I have presented it to my boss. If I want to buy it do i register under my own account or the salon I work for?

Hi Jo, If the salon is paying for the goods, then best to register under the salon owner's name as the card details need to be registered under the invoice address - hope that makes sense! If you rent a table at your salon, then you can register under your own name. Any queries, just ring the office and someone will be able to help you. Our new UK Callus Peel has been selling out fast since we launched it at Excel, London! It's been so popular and the results are the same but with natural ingredients.

Ok Great, thank you very much for your help.

Hi Jo, If the salon is paying for the goods, then best to register under the salon owner's name as the card details need to be registered under the invoice address - hope that makes sense! If you rent a table at your salon, then you can register under your own name. Any queries, just ring the office and someone will be able to help you. Our new UK Callus Peel has been selling out fast since we launched it at Excel, London! It's been so popular and the results are the same but with natural ingredients.
Is it made in Asia ? As I think the one I brought was made in Korea so I took it back as I try not to buy beauty products made in Asia ?

Is it made in Asia ? As I think the one I brought was made in Korea so I took it back as I try not to buy beauty products made in Asia ?
The new one is made in the uk, both are available

The new one is made in the uk, both are available
Excellent, I did buy it a few years back n noticed it was made in Asia , will definitely be buying it then now I know it's made in UK xx

Latest posts

Back