Where can I find a good resin or glue for putting on Swarovski crystals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trina Jordan

Littlemama503
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me where can I find a good resin or glue for putting on Swarovski crystals? And also as a nail tech how much do other techs charge for putting Swarovski Crystals on per nail for their clients Just want an ideal on what to charge my clients thank you in advance!!

I use CJP gripper glue or kiara Sky dip base.
If using glue make sure you remove the shine on the top coat where you’re applying the crystals.
For larger designs I use kiara Sky as it gives you more time before it dries. You need to wipe top coat with IPA before hand though.
Then top coat again going around all the crystals.
Most of my clients get Swarovski crystals so I include a few in with my nail art prices.

I use CJP gripper glue or kiara Sky dip base.
If using glue make sure you remove the shine on the top coat where you’re applying the crystals.
For larger designs I use kiara Sky as it gives you more time before it dries. You need to wipe top coat with IPA before hand though.
Then top coat again going around all the crystals.
Most of my clients get Swarovski crystals so I include a few in with my nail art prices.
Thank you! One question tho What is IPA? Is it the same as scrub fresh? by C&D because most of my products are uses by creative nail design or is it like alcohol?

Thank you! One question tho What is IPA? Is it the same as scrub fresh? by C&D because most of my products are uses by creative nail design or is it alcohol?

IPA is isopropyl alcohol so whichever of their products is alcohol to cleanse and dehydrate the nail.

Latest posts

Back