Finally, Vinylux!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leila1712

Reaction score
I just really felt the urge to share that I finally got my hands in vinylux after waitin forever! I have been complaining on here about it but WOoooOW im in love ! Was it worth the wait!!!! Thank you CND !!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

I LOVE Vinylux. It's fantastic. I use it on my daughters nails because of the drying time. She is to impatient to wait for regular polish to dry.

I LOVE Vinylux. It's fantastic. I use it on my daughters nails because of the drying time. She is to impatient to wait for regular polish to dry.
There is allot more to VINYLUX than the 8.5 minute dry time too! Like 7 day wear for 80% of wearers too and up to 7 days for the rest depending how they treat their nails of course :biggrin:

Glad you finally got VINYLUX Leila! Worth the wait indeed. :)

There is allot more to VINYLUX than the 8.5 minute dry time too! Like 7 day wear for 80% of wearers too and up to 7 days for the rest depending how they treat their nails of course :biggrin:

Glad you finally got VINYLUX Leila! Worth the wait indeed. :)

Oh I know. It is the ONLY regular polish that I can wear that does not chip after a day. I get almost a full weeks wear without a chip.

Oh I know. It is the ONLY regular polish that I can wear that does not chip after a day. I get almost a full weeks wear without a chip.
Well I am so happy that you shared that information with everyone ... It's the kind of information we nail technicians need to hear from those of us who use it. X

Hi geeg! They didnt have all the colors in stock but i managed to get about 25 colors but no Beau :( would you ssy romantique paired with cream puff / studio white work for french? I usually use Beau in shellac..thx :)

Hi geeg! They didnt have all the colors in stock but i managed to get about 25 colors but no Beau :( would you ssy romantique paired with cream puff / studio white work for french? I usually use Beau in shellac..thx :)

I think Romantique is a great colour to use with French. Nails by Jackie D

Here is an image of Romantique and Creme Puff Shellac.
picture.php

Do you do Konad stamping? This was also posted today on FB by a CND educator.

to those of you using Konad, have you tried using CND Vinylux instead of the Konad Special Polish?! OMG, it's amazing - SO much easier to pick up your design! As a result, I'm a little bit hooked on stamping at the moment... :)

Last edited:
geeg- im loving vinylux for konad stamping, it's works really well! This product never ceases to amaze me! I use vinylux for bright colours over gelish when I'm not working and then for subtle stamping when at work! I'd say it's just as good as the konad polish!

geeg- im loving vinylux for konad stamping, it's works really well! This product never ceases to amaze me! I use vinylux for bright colours over gelish when I'm not working and then for subtle stamping when at work! I'd say it's just as good as the konad polish!

Great feed back .. thank you. Go and share on the Konad thread guys.

Last edited:
I've also just ordered Vinylux after trialing the minis. I am in love and I just know hubby is gonna go nuts when he realises I've bought them, but who cares.
Hoping they will be here by tomorrow as I have a pamper evening and I would love to show potential new clients just how amazing this product is. :)

Great to know you can use it to konad stamp it's got endless uses :) x

Purple Purple is yummy stamped over Lilac longing :) actually the vinylux colours are great for all sorts of nail art including freehand, even foiling over the top is great because its dry so quickly you can move onto what you need to do.

Purple Purple is yummy stamped over Lilac longing :) actually the vinylux colours are great for all sorts of nail art including freehand, even foiling over the top is great because its dry so quickly you can move onto what you need to do.

I knew coming on here before I placed my S2 order was a bad idea. Grape gum in Vinylux and Shellac Lilac Longing just happened to pop in my basket. I hate when that happens. :lol:

I had a pedi client back into today 1 months wear plus a trip to chiropodist who trimmed her nails with the Vinylux still in places and not a single chip on the free edge. I was genuinely massively impressed. I've had great results so far but this one has to be the best so far

Good clients get great wear time with VINYLUX .

Your Average client gets up to 7 days+ with VINYLUX .

Bad clients or clients with challenged nails still get better results than they would with any other polish. :D

It costs next to nothing to buy a bottle and try it out. You don't have to invest in the whole system to see for yourself that VINYLUX really is something special!

AND THE PRICE?????? Blimey ! Who wouldn't want to invest? CND have gone all the way to make this range affordable and put profits in your pocket!

Sshh, don't tell the husband, I've just ordered some more colours! Although I keep missing married to mauve when it comes back in stock!

I added some pictures to the Vinylux group of stamping, rockstar and art done with Vinylux.

Don't forget to join the group peeps :wink2: Could do with a few more pics up there..

Salon Geek - Vinylux

I added some pictures to the Vinylux group of stamping, rockstar and art done with Vinylux.

Don't forget to join the group peeps :wink2: Could do with a few more pics up there..

Salon Geek - Vinylux
There is some beautiful work you have done there Missy!! Very well done and I'm nicely impressed!! :hug:

There is some beautiful work you have done there Missy!! Very well done and I'm nicely impressed!! :hug:

Aww thank you Gigi, well that's just made my day :Love:

I've also just ordered Vinylux after trialing the minis. I am in love and I just know hubby is gonna go nuts when he realises I've bought them, but who cares.
Hoping they will be here by tomorrow as I have a pamper evening and I would love to show potential new clients just how amazing this product is. :)
Minis!!! Where can I get hold of these minis please???!!! Just got my first colours and used on client over l&p. she always smudges but hasn't this time, sed they dried v quick!

Latest posts

Back