Looking for hearts and how do i do this...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
Hiya...I am looking for a few things and been searching on the web all morning.. my eyes are going funny now...

little heart, star, etc shapes...but the hollow ones..and they are iridescent... in pinks and purples etc ...

also i love this look...but want to know how to create this look with out using an airbrush...?

Thanks peeps..

Oh i did pinch this pic from a website but only for this thread...no ads or anything...hope thats ok. thanks again xxx

the only way im aware that u can get this faded effect is with an airbrush. :(

This kinds of hearts and things you seem to be talking about are on Ebay. As for the pic....not too keen, horses for courses i suppose. Plus i think yu would have difficulty in re-creating this look by hand. How would you fade the white by hand like it shows in the picture?

oooh, NSI have 'hollow' shapes, they were in the last news letter. but i cat see them on the website. xx

I've just got some of those hearts angie from jackiemc they ar beautiful can't wait to play with them
x

Latest posts

Back