IBX service charge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saitpicks

Reaction score
Hi all, I've just ordered my IBX Duo and I'm wondering what you guys are planning on charging for it?

There is a leaflet that comes with the duo pack, not the little instructions leaflet in the box itself. It's sets a guide price for the treatments. It's also been discussed briefly on both the IBX threads, as I asked also. I think some people are charging quite a lot & others keeping it quite cheap. Personally I'm not seeing the treatment as a money making treatment, I'm investing in to my clients nails, that said my time & product is covered. After the initial treatment it really does not take that long.
Personally I'm charging £10 initial & £8.00 there after.
If it's booked with any other nail treatment/ enhancement, I'm charging £8 initial treatment & £4 there after.
All other treatment prices will be added on top.
HTH
Thank you
Kt

Great thank you, I'm like yourself. I want to offer it at a reasonable price and to give my clients the ultimate service. Which in turn keeps them coming back and the recommendations coming my way. Xx

I'm offering it as first treatment £8 then £5 for ongoing treatments. This would be on top of price of Shellac, Manicure or File and Polish etc. Do you think people would want it as a standalone treatment?

I'm offering it as first treatment £8 then £5 for ongoing treatments. This would be on top of price of Shellac, Manicure or File and Polish etc. Do you think people would want it as a standalone treatment?
I most certainly do. Not everybody wants gorgeous polish or can even ware polish due to their jobs, but would give anything to have naturally nice nails. Admittedly most might want a manicure or file & polish or just a file & shape. But not always an enhancement. I think it's good to cover all bases. :)

Hi all, I've just ordered my IBX Duo and I'm wondering what you guys are planning on charging for it?

£8 for first then £6 ongoing for me :)

Sounds great. Do you need to train?

Sounds great. Do you need to train?

There is no IBX training, however it's a professional service so I'm assuming a manicure cert is needed as minimum.

I've registered with Louella Belle to get the IBX , although I ended up buying it at Pro Beauty this time. I've not been asked for any proof of qualifications so far!!! Bit worrying :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok so struggling with pricing here! As a general guide are we charging £10 for initial treatment (completely natural nails) then £8 for ongoing?

So how much extra are we charging if they want polish on top? My normal manicures alone with polish are £10 factoring in time & product that will be used for 1st IBX T, how much seems fair? And what about subsequent treatments with polish?

Same q. For Shellac? I charge £20 alone for a Shellac Manicure?

Help!! Don't want to over charge but don't want to under cut myself

This is my price structure which I asked Linda Nordstrom about and she said perfect, so I am happy :) as are my clients

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 448
Ok so struggling with pricing here! As a general guide are we charging £10 for initial treatment (completely natural nails) then £8 for ongoing?

So how much extra are we charging if they want polish on top? My normal manicures alone with polish are £10 factoring in time & product that will be used for 1st IBX T, how much seems fair? And what about subsequent treatments with polish?

Same q. For Shellac? I charge £20 alone for a Shellac Manicure?

Help!! Don't want to over charge but don't want to under cut myself

Personally I've set my price for the treatment alone & a slightly lower price if booked with other treatments as I stated above. It really does not take long & it's not hard or confusing once you get your routine sorted :) personally I don't think it needs to be expensive at all. But obviously time & product need to be valued. £10 then £8 for following treatments is fine or you could lower slightly if booked with gel polish or manicure :) HTH

Personally I've set my price for the treatment alone & a slightly lower price if booked with other treatments as I stated above. It really does not take long & it's not hard or confusing once you get your routine sorted :) personally I don't think it needs to be expensive at all. But obviously time & product need to be valued. £10 then £8 for following treatments is fine or you could lower slightly if booked with gel polish or manicure :) HTH

I was thinking about pricing at the wrong time, a night with a migraine - hence the confusion.

The the help from you guys I am now sorted so thank you x

This is my price structure which I asked Linda Nordstrom about and she said perfect, so I am happy :) as are my clients

How are you pricing it if the client comes in wanting their 1st IBX treatment to have Shellac as well? Are you charging £16?

I think I've finally worked out my prices!!

IBX First treatment £10, ongoing £7, that's on top of any CND shellac or enhancement price.

I've charged £15 for 1st treatment and £12 for second if having it on its own and if having with shellac, polish or another treatment then £10 for 1st and £8.00 for ongoing. I've charged more if having it as a stand alone treatment because I'm mobile so have to factor in more time & travel etc :) xxxx

I've charged £15 for 1st treatment and £12 for second if having it on its own and if having with shellac, polish or another treatment then £10 for 1st and £8.00 for ongoing. I've charged more if having it as a stand alone treatment because I'm mobile so have to factor in more time & travel etc :) xxxx

You see I'm glad iv just read this because I kept thinking going out for £8 is hardly worth it, if I only had x1 client say I evening.

That's much better, think il have another look at my prices again as I'm mobile too x

You see I'm glad iv just read this because I kept thinking going out for £8 is hardly worth it, if I only had x1 client say I evening.

That's much better, think il have another look at my prices again as I'm mobile too x

That's what I thought, I know it's a lot more than what most are charging but hoping to push it to be had with other treatments rather than by itself otherwise I'd be turning a lot of people away that want it by itself as I don't leave the house for an appointment unless it's for more than £10 lol! Xxxx

So if doing this as part of a standard manicure do you just apply this at the end of the process just before you paint?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back