1-2-1 Training.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gcross

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm currently on a course to become a nail technician training with Entity products.

I'm really dis-heartened as I feel I'm really struggling and I can't seem to get the shape right etc :cry:, I know it takes alot of practice but I feel I need some extra training just 1-2-1. The course finishes in 5 weeks and I'm still not really confident with doing acrylic, i'm struggling quite a bit and wondered if anyone knew of a trainer with Entity who can help me with 1-2-1 training? Or anyone that would be able to offer me help 1-2-1?

I'm really passionate about doing nails and I don't want to give up. I just need someone who would give me the time and help so I can better myself and fulfill my dream of being a nail technician, a good one at that!! :)

We all have to start somewhere, right? So any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks xxxxxxx

If I were you I would ring The Beauty Partnership who distribute Entity in the UK, here is the page on their website that gives you info about 1:1 training Courses - The Beauty Partnership . Good luck!

Hth's

Hi

I am also doing the entity a relic course, and I'm finding the acrylic hard work but practice really is the key! I have done 3 sets now and with each set I do I see a difference very minor but a difference all the same!

Is there a certain part you are struggling with?

Xx

Hi Kirsty,

Trying to get the c- curve and zone 2 & 3 I find really hard, trying to not leave a ridge and getting it all smooth. Hopefully I will see some changes on the next few sets I do.

Xxxx

Hi Kirsty,

Trying to get the c- curve and zone 2 & 3 I find really hard, trying to not leave a ridge and getting it all smooth. Hopefully I will see some changes on the next few sets I do.

Xxxx

Stick at it!! You will get there. I remember my first sets when I was training - I could have cried!!

Consistent product placement is the key to getting your c curve right - if you pat down on one area, do the same on the other area. Keep your brush and pressure even across the nail. Try to concentrate on getting an even product placement first. Once you have that down pat it will become second nature, then you can practise getting your smile lines right.

Remember not to overload the acrylic on zones 2 & 3. Make sure you place your brush on the angle you want your acrylic to sit at and taper the back of zone 2 towards the cuticle slightly so that zone 3 glides up over zone 2 without any ridges. Use smaller beads and build up until you are comfortable handling a larger bead.

Entity is such a fab product to work with - especially if you are learning - The mix ratios are amazing, it sits where you want it to, it's crystal clear and the white doesn't marbleize.

If all else fails ring The Beauty Partnership. They are a great bunch of people and know EVERYTHING!!

Hello , I don't use the products u are training in but I do offer accredited courses and 1- 2 -1 training in acrylic and gel nails . I'm based in chelmsford ,
Pm me if you would like more details
Good luck
X

Hi

I am also doing the entity a relic course, and I'm finding the acrylic hard work but practice really is the key! I have done 3 sets now and with each set I do I see a difference very minor but a difference all the same!

Is there a certain part you are struggling with?

Xx

You were really great today! Do you feel more confident now? Xx

Latest posts

Back