1.9 or 4% developer to refresh mid lengths & ends.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamaur man

Reaction score
Hello guys.

My friend is a natural base 8. She has some grey/white hairs.
She wanted to cover/blend these grey hairs.

I have coloured her hair using Color Touch 8/81 with 4% developer. I have used this colour because she has very strong gold tones in her natural base 8 and she wanted to tone down these gold tones.
The result is great as expected.

Now, I would like to know what strength developer you guys would use to refresh her mid lengths and ends next time she has her hair coloured again. Would you use the 1.9 or 4% developer.

I realise this may seem like a really lame question, but I am extremely fussy with keeping her hair in absolute prestine condition. So I just want to know your thoughts on this.
Yes I know this is just a demi hair color, but they still leave me with regrowth and faded ends ect.

Cheers and Happy New Year to you all.

Lamaur Man.:)

Hi, I would just wait and see what it is faded like when you are doing it. It may only need on with 1.9 for several mins, or you may be able to leave it to every 2nd or 3rd colour application x

Hi, I would just wait and see what it is faded like when you are doing it. It may only need on with 1.9 for several mins, or you may be able to leave it to every 2nd or 3rd colour application x

Thanks for your advice.
Appreciated.

xx

Latest posts

Back