100th birthday nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kit_Cat

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I met a lovely inspirational 99 year old lady at a family do yesterday. She turns 100 in October & asked me to do her nails for the occasion. It will be an absolute honour to do them & I'm not going to charge as it's so special.

Have any of you any ideas for nail art? I was thinking maybe each nail could represent a different decade? And I was thinking of finding out more about her life so I could incorporate that to make it more personal.

I did a google image search but it's not that common (unsurprisingly!) so it didn't bring any ideas up!

Thanks
Cat xxxx

Hi geeks,

I met a lovely inspirational 99 year old lady at a family do yesterday. She turns 100 in October & asked me to do her nails for the occasion. It will be an absolute honour to do them & I'm not going to charge as it's so special.

Have any of you any ideas for nail art? I was thinking maybe each nail could represent a different decade? And I was thinking of finding out more about her life so I could incorporate that to make it more personal.

I did a google image search but it's not that common (unsurprisingly!) so it didn't bring any ideas up!

Thanks
Cat xxxx

How about some stamping? Fireworks, champagne glasses, birthday cake?
Have a look at MoYou Festive plates. There are birthday/new year designs that may fit the bill.
Also, you could add a 100 by hand using a nail art pen.

Thank you!! She'll love the champers flutes ;) will check out mo you, altho I've never managed to stamp well but at least I've got plenty of time to practice! (Birthday is in October!) xxxx

Back