12% DHA - is this the most popular strength?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Nouvatan and my most popular is 10%, i had stocked 8% but most of my tan clients had a base colour to start and found 8% was really light, i stock 10%, 12% and 14% and order in 16% for dance shows that i tan for when i need it.

HTH

i use sunless soloutions i just by 10% and then buy there booster drops if clients wants it darker most of my clients like 10 and 12 in sunless soloution x

I use suntana,give them a call thay will send you some free samples to try out,i mostly use cherry and chocolate...thay have just brought out blackberry wich i carnt wait to try,thay smell fab and look fab...and colour fade is excellent,i have used a number of tans and find this by far the best.

I use LA Tan and find that I use 10% the most. Why don't you buy some 8% and 12% and as long as you mix the same quantities together, this will give you a 10%.

I do think it depends on your area and your clients though. Mature ladies prefer a lighter tan whereas the younger girls like to go dark.

Hi ..Do you have any pictures of clients with Brown Bitz on
?

I try to make sure that I always have a small (500ml)bottle of 8% in stock and full size (1L) 10% and 12%. There are a number of clients out there that just cant get a suntan, Freckles, really fair skinned etc and they LOVE the 8% but other than them the 12 is very popular for me in the Spring and Summer with the 8 and the 10 doing better in the winter. It does depend on the area you are in, where I am people like the natural glow rather than the "David Dickenson" look.LOL
I love the look on those fairskinned girls faces when they see a fabulous natural color on their skin after years of being lily white, makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.LOLSM

Good luck with the shopping,

PS I sometimes mix colors as well to make up a color , bought a 16 once, never used it so mixed with 10 for a 13 and with an 8 for a 12 and so on. Some clients loved the fact that I was "Tailoring a color" to suit their skin tone and color. ( They still come back... good customer service)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back