12 year old doing nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow so impressed! She is going to go on to have an amazing career her nails look great, can't believe she's only 12! Xx

Wow so impressed! She is going to go on to have an amazing career her nails look great, can't believe she's only 12! Xx

I know, I already hate nail art, knowing a 12yr old is much much much better at it doesn't help lol

And the vintage caravan is gorgeous!!

Aww this is amazing! Feel so sorry for her that she can't charge because she's 12! She deserves to be paid for her hard work bless her! Xxxx

Aww bless her. She's really good but is anyone worried about the fact she's 12 and using Gelish? How is she getting hold of it and surely at 12 years old she can't have done any training, insurance etc. I'd hate for it to turn in to an expensive hobby for her if something went wrong. I was expecting to see normal polish not a Gel polish! Who knows, her mum may be a qualified technician.

I'm not worried by her age, and she may well have done her training with Harmony. After all the distributors own daughter has been doing nails since she was a young teenager, therefore I think they would be very supportive of this young entrepreneur.

I want to see!! It says server can't be found when I try to open it!!! I really want to see it now!! Xx

Hi
The link opened for me,
What a talented girl ... She may not be able to charge as she's too young but I'm sure all her clients all tip very kindly ... If they don't they really should ... !!!
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

By the time she's old enough to charge shell have a huge clientele :D

Amazing. She's clearly had a very strong guidance in her life and a very good tutor to help guide her. I think it's amazing. If a girl of 12 already knows whst she wants to do in life then why the hell not.:) I'm sure she's going to be very successful

Nicola! Xxx

What a girl! I think that's lovely! If I ever have children I'm sure if they are obsessed as me they might be like this xxx

Interesting. I'll probably put a spanner in the works here. The parents are the catalysts behind this project, if the funds aren't taken by the girl I'm confident the parents do on her behalf. Her facebook pages is far too advanced for a twelve year old, type in Lottie Lace nails into a browser and pages of it come up. The nails are beautiful and she is very talented but the interest is gained purely from her age and very clever marketing.

There was another article like this a month or two ago, a very young girl of roughly the same age who produced beautiful hand made jewelry - but the parents had made something like 2.5 million from it.

People have a huge soft spot for children, it makes money and generally very quickly. I'm not saying for one minute that she shouldn't be doing nails, but at the age of 12 why do parents think it is a good idea to promote their children standing in front of a camera with a full face of make up on acting like an adult. Purely get rich quick schemes by the parents in my opinion. The little girl can make her money when she is old enough to do so after her studies, but then the recognition wouldn't be there!

I'm with Virtues. She takes 'donations'. She takes payment but it's tax avoidance by her parents. The kit etc will have cost a lot and nobody gives all that money's worth away.
We all baulk at doing nails on minors due to chemical risk and being sued by parents but she's up to her elbows in it.
Spanner applied by me also 😄

She also gets lots of freebies from companies. 1,000 boots advantage points and free nail varnish anyone? Takes the p*&s, here i am working my butt off, paying taxes and paying for products. If only my mum had had me set up in garden shed at 12.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm with Virtues. She takes 'donations'. She takes payment but it's tax avoidance by her parents. The kit etc will have cost a lot and nobody gives all that money's worth away.
We all baulk at doing nails on minors due to chemical risk and being sued by parents but she's up to her elbows in it.
Spanner applied by me also ��

She has a price list that she sends to people by request.

She also works in a local salon some Saturday's, how are they getting around that insurance wise?

Extremely talented though, I just hope she's not working all of the hours God sends and is concentrating on her academic work as well as her nails.

Last edited:
Just looked through her Facebook pictures, and found some very strange pictures of a child (don't know if it's her) posing with a teddy, massive false eyelashes in like a Victorian nightdress, stood on a grave! Very very strange.x

Just looked through her Facebook pictures, and found some very strange pictures of a child (don't know if it's her) posing with a teddy, massive false eyelashes in like a Victorian nightdress, stood on a grave! Very very strange.x

Yah, I saw that too? I think it's her on Halloween I dunno but yes strange!

If you scroll through the page, it's her on Halloween :p

Wonder if she's on salon geek? ;)

She is going to be very rich one day I just hope she gets to enjoy her teen years without worrying about her business too much.

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back