14 inch hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautybyzoe

Reaction score
I'm on the look out for a new supplier who stock 14 inch hair extensions
They are the most popular length I fit

Used to used foxy by there 14 inch was limited stock then used hair port but the hair is no good quality & they
are very slow at posting out and the bonds are terrible

Any ideas???

are

i've been ordering 16" from hair planet and cutting them down, keeps them nice and thick looking aswell. i have went right off foxy at the minute, not sure whats happened to their hair! x

I order my extensions for my hair off Hairtrade.com, good quality hair ! I used to have great lengths but far to expensive!

Iv been using hairport for ages now and never had any problems with postage and the bonds are fine, maybe you had a bad batch x

I've found with hair port that the hair is a lot thinner at the bottom too and looks like it has slit ends,not happy with it off them at all
Always found foxy good but stopped due to them not doing 14 inch.
I have used hair planet & found there hair ok but if I buy 16 inch then the client has to be charged more,trying to keep costs down for clients.

Is hair trade Indian remy or just remy? Don't like remy hair as quality is ok when it arrives but doesn't last well at all

Thanks

Latest posts

Back