18K LED nail lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leiv

Reaction score
HI there,

Does anyone use the 18K LED Nail Lamp? It looks exactly the same as the Harmony 18G and the reviews look really good, was just wondering if anyone on here has any comments?

Thank you!!

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!do NOT purchase that lamp!!!!
i bought one of ebay and found it didnt cure my OPI gelcolor properly. i purchased 2 more and the same thing happened!in the end, i paid out the the OPI led lamp on Amazon even though it cost £250

If it's the 18g you want then why not just buy the 18g?

I doubt you'd have any kind of warranty with the '18k' lamp. Or that it will even cure correctly.
Buy cheap buy twice.

Get the gelish 18g lamp it's amazing

If I could afford the 18G right now of course I would go and buy that. I have a UV light which I use and cures just fine just wanted to get the cure time down, will continue to use the UV until I've saved enough for the 18G.

Thank you for all your replies.

It is a knockoff from an area in China known for its (bad) knockoffs. I would not consider it a good buy. Have you considered getting the Gelish 5-45? The cure time is 45 instead of 30 seconds, but its price is significantly lower than the 18g, and it is warrantied by Gelish. Another lower priced option is the Artistic Pro 30.

Hiya,

Oh I've not looked at those! Thank you so much for your advice!

If bought from official uk stockists the artistic 30 led light is actually more expensive than the 18g currently.

Also, the 5-45 is not suitable for hard gel. If you only do gel polish & don't intend to offer enhancements it's fine. But it's worth knowing :D

The 18g was on a really good offer this weekend but you've just missed it. they have deals on them all the time though

Sally's had the 18g on offer and vat free I saw

If you can't afford the 18g id get the 5-45 on a Sally's vat free day or at a beauty show. I use the 5-45, it's really small, cures all 5 fingers and I can do a full set of gelish in 30 mins so don't think it affects my application time much!

Please don't get anything from amazon or eBay, it's really not worth it.

Or, have a look at Martins lamp on the Megamix store, I think its an 18g and comes with a warranty. :) And its a UK site...:o

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

The 18g is on offer for 229 at the mo, they have just had VAT free on too but will honour VAT free and the same price when Salon Services do it if you call them, I'm waiting for my 18g to arrive can't wait!!

There's a lamp on Young Nails website if your certified and register you can purchase directly from them it's only $40 but you have to do thumbs separate from four fingers works with all gels.

The dashing diva Led lamp looks good, not sure if it cures hard gels though.

I also second the posters that have mentioned the lamp on the MegaMix website. Martin is fantastic and will always help if there are any problems with any purchase you make. If your impatient like me (lol) maybe email him and ask any questions you have and make a decision from there. X

Hi Muzza,

Did you get VAT free on the 18G? I have just called Sally's and they have said that Gelish lamps are excluded from the VAT free days :( so it still works out as £275 ouch!

Bit of an update have just called Harmony direct and they said they will honour the VAT free so the lamp was total of £229 saving quite a bit! As I was going to pay £150 for the 18K thought I might as well pay the little bit extra and get the 18G. Thank you for the heads up on the VAT FREE!!!! Xx

Latest posts

Back