1st ever bridal make up trial tomorrow!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ngawler10

Reaction score
so the title says it all... i have my 1st ever bridal trial tomorrow.. whilst confident i am a little nervous!

any tips / advice would be great :)

Ohhh good luck! :)

I am going to watch this thread as I start my Bridal makeup training next week for six weeks (one day a week) and I can't wait !!

How did it go?

Fingers crossed it all went well for you! x

ooh exciting, how did it go??

I was shaking like a leaf when I did my first trial (on a bride that wasn't a good friend). I was lucky, she was lovely and it went well.

The only tips I can think of is try to relax and take notes (face charts are a great help - if you google image search it, you'll be able to find a blank one so you can print off as many as you want).

Taking photos is a good idea too, to remind you of what you agreed before the actual big day. Although don't be surprised if the bride makes some amendments before or on the big day! :)

Find out what time she's getting married and also if you're doing any makeup on Bridesmaids / MOB etc, so you can work out what time you'll need to be there on the big day.

Latest posts

Back