22" tape hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

courtjb91

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy 22" tape extensions apart from SJK.

Even 20"?

Angel Remy, transform and hair planet are only 18" xx

Hairport by Valentine sell them but there's something wrong with website I think, I Jst message fb page x

Angel Remy comes 20" but is quite thin at the ends. Russian Elite do 22". I've only used them once and the client hasn't given me any feedback yet but it felt good and looked nice. Measures bang on 22" so not much room for manoeuvre.

Angel Remy comes 20" but is quite thin at the ends. Russian Elite do 22". I've only used them once and the client hasn't given me any feedback yet but it felt good and looked nice. Measures bang on 22" so not much room for manoeuvre.

hello

I was just wondering if you had received any feedback on the Russian elite hair? I came across their website, their hair claims to do all the right things but I would be interested to find some real reviews? They appear to be a new supplier so i cannot find many?

Thank you :)

hello

I was just wondering if you had received any feedback on the Russian elite hair? I came across their website, their hair claims to do all the right things but I would be interested to find some real reviews? They appear to be a new supplier so i cannot find many?

Thank you :)

Hi. Yes it's nice. My client had it in for around 8 weeks before I removed it and will be re using it. It's still in great condition. I don't know how long it will last in total but no problems so far!

Latest posts

Back