28 inch hair supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinaissybelly

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I have a lady who wants 28 inch hair and I'm looking for a 'budget' supplier I'm gunna need 150 strands and sjk only do 28 inch in 100 strand bundles

Help plzzzzz :)

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Buy 200 and keep for maintenance?

I do not know of any other supplier you will get greater than 24".

Iv found hairport do aswell as sjk, I was thinking of doing that x

Iv found hairport do aswell as sjk, I was thinking of doing that x

I've just brought 20 inch from angel Remy and that measures 25 inches! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385648872.447678.jpg
Is also thick root to tip.
I think if you order from sjk go with the Krystal if you can because I order 22 inch in luxury and it was very single drawn on the ends and had to cut te 2 inches back off :(
I'm not sure who does 28 inches though x

ok im gunna shop around see what i can find :)

I've just brought 20 inch from angel Remy and that measures 25 inches! View attachment 49082
Is also thick root to tip.
I think if you order from sjk go with the Krystal if you can because I order 22 inch in luxury and it was very single drawn on the ends and had to cut te 2 inches back off :(
I'm not sure who does 28 inches though x

Wow ! 25" haha. I've been looking at angel remy. How do you find the hair ? X

Only used it once before. Didn't fit enough the first time so let myself down. But did a second fit with the same hair and managed to get more in and it was nice and thick. If your going to order deffo get the stick tip in 20 inch as it comes longer. It's 0.8 bt as you can see very thick root to tip! I fitted the hair twice now so it's getting on for 6 months and the client hasn't used the correct shampoo and it stayed lush x

Oh and ill be fitting this Tomoz so ill post a pick maybe x

Latest posts

Back