2AM gel polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iheartlineart

Reaction score
Hi all, I hope you're great today :)

I am seeing this brand in a few different places but can't seem to find any reviews about it or any threads on here, so I was wondering if anyone has experience with it and what they think?

Thank you kindly!

Hi all, I hope you're great today :)

I am seeing this brand in a few different places but can't seem to find any reviews about it or any threads on here, so I was wondering if anyone has experience with it and what they think?

Thank you kindly!

Probably because this appears to be a non professional brand, available on various commercial selling sites.

Probably because this appears to be a non professional brand, available on various commercial selling sites.

Agreed, that makes a lot of sense. My question still stands though, does any one have any experience with it?

I do. I love it. Great coverage lasts a good 3 weeks. And although the bottle are small it only requires 2 thin coats of colour. The names are a bit adventurous but my clients like the wear and colours.

Latest posts

Back