2yr salon anniversary

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layla-Louise

Reaction score
Hi this month is the two year anniversary of my salon so whilst writing my newsletter ive mentioned it and said thankyou to everyone for their loyalty but dont know weather people expect an offer or something because of it- at my launch I had a party but as my salons small dont want 2 do nefing like that just mention it and maybe do an offer but as its mothers day ive got to do an offer there too so its like to do different things going on what do people think I should do any offer suggestions or ideas or what may be expected?
thankyou would be much apreciated if you can help me out :)

Its competely up to you my love.

Why not considering a percetange off for your regular clients as a way saying thank you? or , making up a little gift bag to give them when they come in around your anniversary time? you could put a nail file, or a varnish or whatever take your fancy in the bag and then when they come to pay, give it to them and thank them for their custom.

tigi
x

yeah thats a good idea to consider but I could always do it for next year as I wont have enough polishes will look out for it when I go excel maybe cuticle oils:)Thankyou but I just worry about not having to pick and choose regular clients. I know who my regulars are the ones who book every 2weeks or every month and can vary frm £5-40 but doing it that way might mean others may feel their loyal custom is not valued if they dont come often enough and most tend to be family members/friends so might mention it but giving it 2 every client could be costly.
apreciate your reply :)
kind regards

Its competely up to you my love.

Why not considering a percetange off for your regular clients as a way saying thank you? or , making up a little gift bag to give them when they come in around your anniversary time? you could put a nail file, or a varnish or whatever take your fancy in the bag and then when they come to pay, give it to them and thank them for their custom.

tigi
x

Or even give them an
"Extra" as a thank you. Like a full facial, or just something a little extra, Money off is nice but not very personal. I would give it a little more flair!

I wouldnt think you have to include an offer just because you mention it.

It is good to advertise the fact that it is the salons birthday to them and thank them all for their custom and loyalty but seen as you have mothers day around the corner, you can include details of your mothers day offers that are coming up.

If you dont want to include the details of the mothers day offers you can just offer a teaser by telling them to look out for the great mothers day special offers coming soon.

Maybe im just tight but I dont see that you need to celebrate your sales success by giving away potential profit. lol.

Latest posts

Back