3d lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellie82

Reaction score
Hi Geek I am doing my 3d lashes training tomorrow...really exited!! :) how long on average has it taken you to get confident with 3d lashes and how has it added to your business? X

Hi Geek I am doing my 3d lashes training tomorrow...really exited!! :) how long on average has it taken you to get confident with 3d lashes and how has it added to your business? X

Oooo exciting :lol: My business is mainly lashes and if I didnt do anything else I would still have a great business.

I think it is totally dependant on the individual as to how long it takes you to pick up and become confident, theres confident then theres good!!!!!

I think its a bit like a light bulb moment, one minute you will be thinking its the most fiddly thing, the next it clicks and youve got it.

The secret is practise!!!!! that is the way you will become good, have a fab fab time and enjoy xxx

Thanks! Your totally right..practice practice practice from here in!! It's so fiddley to start with, didn't realise how much concentration you need, love it tho :) xxx

ooh that's you done your training now :) welcome to the world of lashing - highly addictive :) Definitely it is all about practicing your application. Don't worry about your speed as this will come with time and practice, the most important thing is not to rush and place the lashes properly.
Good luck xxx

Sorry, 3D lashes? Is this just another name for lash extensions or is it somthing completly different? x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

3 D Lashes is the name of a lash company in the USA. They distribute lash supplies and provide lash extension training. Check out Eyelash Extensions, Lash Extensions
I also think that you can purchase some of the 3D products in the UK from AH Francis. HTH

Don't know nothing about lashes, haven't worn them since the New Romantic Days.

You want to try Ideal Beauty Products

Ideal Beauty Products - DivaDerme

DivaDerme ...... Awsome !!!!!!

Urrm lol, how has that got anything to do with Semi Permanent 3D (or other) lash extensions :confused:

It may be a good product but certainly not in the league of SP lashes :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back