3D Roses - step by step pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've inspired me to have another play Rachel, as you make it look quite straight forward.... i live in hope! :)

Thanks x

You've inspired me to have another play Rachel, as you make it look quite straight forward.... i live in hope! :)

Thanks x

I want to see piccies of your then, and everyone else that is doing them too:hug:

I going to try it today!!:)

:hug:thank you so much for sharing hun :hug: So...how do you do the stem?

:hug:thank you so much for sharing hun :hug: So...how do you do the stem?

I just placed a bead of green and shaped then picked up and rolled it between fingers.

Hi,

I love them roses, but can I ask if it is acrylic or gel. I dont know if you could do that with acrylic only maybe in molding stages??

But its so pretty!

the 3-d rose that you done is just amazing....thanks soooo much for sharing xxxxx:hug:

Hi,

I love them roses, but can I ask if it is acrylic or gel. I dont know if you could do that with acrylic only maybe in molding stages??

But its so pretty!

It is L&P hun xxxx

You know something Rach I was so pleased when you added this tutorial because although I put a 3d roses one on yonks ago I never had the time to put step by step pictures with it.
You have woken up my passion yet again to do some flowers :hug:

Latest posts

Back