4/0 colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsty2008

Reaction score
i want my hair 4/0 and ive found the tube of dye online - shud i attempt it mysself? im not a hairdresser though, what else do i need apart from the tube?

I would not attempt this yourself...you say you want a 4/0 depending on your hair colour natural base or if its tinted that actual colour may not give you the colour on the box. to get that specific colour a hairdresser may have to use an other colour or mix to get that colour you want....i wouldnt attempt it...if you dont like the colour its harder to go lighter ...and will cost you more in the long run ....colour correction service would be needed.
book with a hairdresser for a proper colour consultation :hug:

if u just stick 4.0 on ur hair u are more than likly gonna end up wit a flat colour even if u have some natural warmth in ur hair. . .plz dont attempt this. . goto a salon x

Hi, if you are going to do it with a box colour you would be far better ringing up their own manufactures helpline the number should be on the box , they would be far better to advise you as box colours are not what professionals train up with

box colours are a whole different ball game they usually only have one standard peroxide strength for all , and they don't state what that is ...

we are trained to mix up our own professional colours and strengths of peroxides accordingly for the hair type

if you look at the box they never usually tell you what strength of peroxide is in there which I think is very bad for the hair ,

give the box manufactures a ring about it all ... or go to a salon or college they love to get hair colour models in and are very well supervised good luck :hug: x minky

Latest posts

Back