4.5mm or 5mm micro rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MatildasMummy

Reaction score
Hey Everyone

What do you use for your stick tips?

I am finding that a lot of the stick tips don’t fit in the 4.5mm rings and I have to cut them down which then effects the longevity of the top & they breakdown quicker.

I put them in a friends hair when I first started out and practically none of them fitted in the 4.5mm rings so we had to cut all of them diagonally then 2 months on we had to re-tip them all.

My solution at the moment is to roll my own glue tips but this takes time!

Many thanks

Tina

It depends which tips you’re using. It should state on the site which rings are compatible with those particular tips. You could try tiny tips? Euphoria one and prestige both have a range of smaller tips. Or just buy bigger rings if you want to stick with the tips u already use xx

It depends which tips you’re using. It should state on the site which rings are compatible with those particular tips. You could try tiny tips? Euphoria one and prestige both have a range of smaller tips. Or just buy bigger rings if you want to stick with the tips u already use xx

Thanks Sploo for you’re reply as always! My hair supplier recommended I use 4.5 with stick tip but other suppliers say 5! I would love to use tiny tips as I’ve tried them in my own hair, the only thing is I absolutely love my current hair suppliers Indian hair (she doesn’t do tiny tips) me and my friend have had it in since November and it’s still amazing quality! It’s also really thick and the weight of the bond isn’t included in the weight of the hair so it’s super thick! I will try using 5mm ring! I just can’t get on with nanos I really struggle with pulling hair through

Yes I know what u mean with nanos sometimes they are a challenge! Shame your supplier doesn’t do the tiny tips though I love the small tubes. Can I ask does your Indian hair dry wavy? I’ve got russian Mongolian in since my usual curly hair is discontinued and could do with getting some hair that has more of a wave x

Hey Sploo, I know it is! Yea the hair drys wavy :) I will message you her number x

Lovely thanks!

I've been using Euphoria One's Brazilian hair for a while now, which is fine, however I've had a few problems with colour matches etc and I find their customer service really poor. A client used some hair from prestige and it seemed good. Anyone ordered from Prestige, is it as good as Euphoria's Brazilian range, any other advice suppliers etc.

I'm also struggling with beads - i want to buy them in bulk but need silicones that don't slip.

Thanks Sploo for you’re reply as always! My hair supplier recommended I use 4.5 with stick tip but other suppliers say 5! I would love to use tiny tips as I’ve tried them in my own hair, the only thing is I absolutely love my current hair suppliers Indian hair (she doesn’t do tiny tips) me and my friend have had it in since November and it’s still amazing quality! It’s also really thick and the weight of the bond isn’t included in the weight of the hair so it’s super thick! I will try using 5mm ring! I just can’t get on with nanos I really struggle with pulling hair through
Do you mind if i ask who is your supplier?

Hey Jade! I have messaged you her number xx

I've been using Euphoria One's Brazilian hair for a while now, which is fine, however I've had a few problems with colour matches etc and I find their customer service really poor. A client used some hair from prestige and it seemed good. Anyone ordered from Prestige, is it as good as Euphoria's Brazilian range, any other advice suppliers etc.

I'm also struggling with beads - i want to buy them in bulk but need silicones that don't slip.
I also have the same problem with euphoria one. I order nano rings in bulk from Ali express or micro rings from eBay from China

Latest posts

Back