5:2/The Fast Diet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think like Nikki said of tomorrow you are doing great xx

Yep can't wait for tomorrow :) because of work and other things going on I will only get the one fasting day in this week so next one is Monday, but I'm a lot more confident I can get through the day now! xx

You are almost there honey. Just a few hours and have an early night lol

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Yep definitely going to have an early night to stop me getting tempted lol xx

So good to read about others taking on the fasting! Keeping me going through my second day of fasting!

Today has been hard (evening here in NZ now)..it was one of those mornings where I pretty much just woke up hungry! It came and went though though out the day. But at least I know I can do it now! :) long day though!

Had dinner but still 125 cals left for the day! Going to try and decide what I can have that's the most filling for those last few cals..:p

Im thinking of starting this diet, but worried about making meals on the fasting days. Are there recipe books for this diet? As I will be cooking for hubby and kids so would be ideal if I dont have to make more than one meal. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im thinking of starting this diet, but worried about making meals on the fasting days. Are there recipe books for this diet? As I will be cooking for hubby and kids so would be ideal if I dont have to make more than one meal. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

There is a really great 5:2 facebook page with lots if ideas. There is a recipe book I think from amazon. Also if you google lots if recipies cone up. Lots if people use WW meals and soups

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been doing 5:2 for the past 3 weeks and have lost over half a stone - been going to Slimming World also (just to get weighed). Last night I got my Club 10 which means I've lost 10% of me since January (17.5 lbs).
I started the 5:2 because my weight loss started to plateau on SW plan.
I'm really enjoying it.
Had a major blip last night though as I had a bit of a binge - Oh the guilt!!
However I've decided to do a fast day today (3rd this week) to try to cancel it out lol!
I normally fast mon and wed and try to stick to 1400 (inc wine :) ) the other days. I count every single calorie using my app (I use NutraCheck) I'm hoping to do another stone by end of summer.
I'm loving the 5:2 because it also has other long term benefits especially lowering BP as I am currently on medication for high BP.

I've really enjoyed reading all your 5:2 journeys on this thread :)

Latest posts

Back