50/50 nails good and bad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani1987

Reaction score
Hi all I started gel nails in the summer and in the beginning had some teething trouble, then it eventually started going right and I had regulars for infills and were all staying on. In the last four weeks I've done 8 sets... I'm more busy with massage and 4 have had problems.
One said they all just pinged off but she is known for picking them off so I thought nothing of that then 2 sisters said theirs just started pinging off but I think this was down to not enough curing time on my part, I redid them and touch wood its all been fine. Then today I had a message from a client I did a week ago saying her left hand had all come off but her right hand were all fine and she wanted them off with a polish instead??? I find thud rather baffling how one hand would be absolutely fine and the other wouldn't be?? And if it was a problem with my technique or application why are the other four ok?
Can anyone shed some light, I'm starting to think I should just give up, I don't want a bad rep for one treatment bringing my other treatments down.
I'm more of an holistic therapist I just took on gels to meet the demand.

Latest posts

Back