5th birthday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoken-words

Reaction score
Its my daughters birthday in december. And i dont know what to do! Weve had a party at home, a meal out. A day at a childrens play centre and a visit from santa. A holiday abroad. Now i dont know what to do! I dont want to spend a lot now to be honest as she doesnt really remember what shes done. Any ideas? Something small and cheerful.

What about a trip to the pantomime and she can take a friend along? I suppose it depends on when in December her birthday is though. Or a day out to the cinema?

Her birthday is on the 6th! Cinema sounds like a good idea.

do you have a local petting zoo or something like that? some rescue centres etc will bring little creatures out to you for the kids to see for a donation/fee :) i just had my daughter at "Amazonia" up near Glasgow its like a mini amazon rain forest, loads of cool stuff to see and they do animal handling sessions and parties. could something like that be an option? or sledging at xscape snow zone or ski centre(if theres on close by) xxx

Will have to have a look and see, im from sheffield!

Pizza hut do make your own pizza parties! its fab!

Latest posts

Back