6% or 9% Nutri-developeur with L'Oreal Platinium?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldilocks29

Reaction score
I've taken the plunge and invested in some L'oreal Platinium Plus after hearing so many good things about it. However my nearest wholesaler only stock the corresponding Nutri-developer in 30vol / 9% & 40vol / 12% ? :sad: I usually only go in with 20 vol / 6% when I bleach (preferring to do 2 sessions if necessary on bases below 5 and lift slowly to try and maintain condition / stop darker bases getting stuck at a yucky brassy stage).

I've ordered some 6% online and hoping it will arrive tmrw as I need it for a client tomorrow evening! If not, what's your thoughts on using Platinium with 9% instead? Aiming to lift full head of virgin level 3/4 to level 9/10, then add beige low lights and tone remaining light blonde with Dia Light.

Cheers me dears! xx

I wouldn't lift a 3 to a 10 personally, maybe a 7? X

I've taken the plunge and invested in some L'oreal Platinium Plus after hearing so many good things about it. However my nearest wholesaler only stock the corresponding Nutri-developer in 30vol / 9% & 40vol / 12% ? :sad: I usually only go in with 20 vol / 6% when I bleach (preferring to do 2 sessions if necessary on bases below 5 and lift slowly to try and maintain condition / stop darker bases getting stuck at a yucky brassy stage).

I've ordered some 6% online and hoping it will arrive tmrw as I need it for a client tomorrow evening! If not, what's your thoughts on using Platinium with 9% instead? Aiming to lift full head of virgin level 3/4 to level 9/10, then add beige low lights and tone remaining light blonde with Dia Light.

Cheers me dears! xx

I would do it if I was desperate.. I did a full head foils on a base 5 today with play pink and 20 and plat blue and 30 no probs BUT make sure the condition will take it xx

That's exactly what I've warned client to be honest. Think 7 or 8 may be quite easily achievable looking at clients hair but will go gently, re-assess as we go and tone from where we get stuck. Thank you! x

I would do it if I was desperate.. I did a full head foils on a base 5 today with play pink and 20 and plat blue and 30 no probs BUT make sure the condition will take it xx

Does this give two quite different results? I've not really used the pink, but purchased some recently and was considering using it along side the blue in foils but wasn't sure . Thanks x

Does this give two quite different results? I've not really used the pink, but purchased some recently and was considering using it along side the blue in foils but wasn't sure . Thanks x

Yes, one lifts quicker in 30 min then the other so you get two tones of blonde x

Latest posts

Back