60 min makeover doing a treatment room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chantell simone

Reaction score
i very rarely watch this show

but i have just noticed that on 60 min makeover they are designing a treament room

the couch looks quite nice and comfy

yeah i just saw that! the room look ace when it was done, the couch looked nice too!

Just looked on the website and the couch is from Massage Tables if you're interested :hug:

Did you hear how much every thing cost? £29k... and that wasn't including labor... :eek: there was about 70 of them! Thats a canny labor bill!

Were do some people get the money from?? They didn't look like the wealthiest of chaps!

I always thought the make over team pay as otherwise there is no way people would let them use the ridiculously high priced accessories.:eek:

I always thought the make over team pay as otherwise there is no way people would let them use the ridiculously high priced accessories.:eek:

hey well if thats the case i had better get them round to my flat pronto! i certainly can't afford a home makeover on what i earn :green:

Latest posts

Back