60 vol peroxide

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secretstyalist

Reaction score
I always thought this was illegal, I went to the whole salers yesterday and it was in there being sold, never has been before, anyone know why?

It's always been sold.

Some people buy 60 vol and make all the other vols out of it. If you are mega tight it means only buying one bottle.

Oh right, this wholesaler never stocked it before wasnt sure if there had been some change I didn't know about

I was told it was banned by e.u regulations, because of the 9/11 bombs bein made with it?
I might be wrong, but we did use to use 60 all the time.xx

I was told it was banned by e.u regulations, because of the 9/11 bombs bein made with it?
I might be wrong, but we did use to use 60 all the time.xx

Ohh bleach with 60vol in foils and all over colour of 5/75 was major in when I started ten years ago :) short choppy layers too! Because the bleach had broke most of it off lol x

i also thought it was now banned i remember salon services used to sell it then they stopped and the woman said they were told to remove them from shelves x

Yes i've also recently got hold of a 60Vols from an online salon wholesales service, told me that it had changed from the powder to the cream solution has it was being used for making bombs, it's great for making up lower vols.

Twenty years ago i use to get bleach & 60vol on my scalp OMG ! the pain i use to feel sick and have to walk up and down out the back door to stand the pain god when i think now . How we have moved on :)

Twenty years ago i use to get bleach & 60vol on my scalp OMG ! the pain i use to feel sick and have to walk up and down out the back door to stand the pain god when i think now . How we have moved on :)

I did until 3-4 years ago!! X

Yep I was full head bleach and 60 vol under the hood dryer then re applied lol. This was a good 16 years ago when I was a junior and I thought a weeping scalp was just par for the course ;)

Yep I was full head bleach and 60 vol under the hood dryer then re applied lol. This was a good 16 years ago when I was a junior and I thought a weeping scalp was just par for the course ;)

Happy days!!:D

Latest posts

Back