613/27 or 613 colour extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani88

Reaction score
Hello,

Im new to this forum! Just looking for advice.....

I have 613/27 hair extensions that match my colour perfect but I want to purchase a second set and dip dye then ends a lilac/ lavender colour. I was wondering if I would get away with 613 as I know the lighter colour/ bleach colour would be best for the pale semi dye. I know the extensions wouldnt match perfectly but would they be too obvious? Also the 613/27 extensions online look darker than mine but I dont know if thats just the picture (they are a different brand and cheaper as I'm dying them and wont use them as often as my normal extensions).

I have attached a photo with my 613/27 extensions (leopard print top) and a picture without any extensions so my usual hair colour.

Any advice would be muchly appreciated :)

396803_3545642686906_1571087286_n.jpg

579513_3390148839657_229638705_n.jpg

Hello :)

Depending on how much of the extensions you will be dip'dying...

if you are only doing the slightest bit of dip'dying on the extensions then this means a lot of the extensions will still be on show and I would stick with the 613/27

however, if you are planning on dip'dying most of the extensions, because your natural hair is already a nice length (and will cover a majority of the 613 extensions) I would just use the 613

good luck x

Hello,

Im new to this forum! Just looking for advice.....

I have 613/27 hair extensions that match my colour perfect but I want to purchase a second set and dip dye then ends a lilac/ lavender colour. I was wondering if I would get away with 613 as I know the lighter colour/ bleach colour would be best for the pale semi dye. I know the extensions wouldnt match perfectly but would they be too obvious? Also the 613/27 extensions online look darker than mine but I dont know if thats just the picture (they are a different brand and cheaper as I'm dying them and wont use them as often as my normal extensions).

I have attached a photo with my 613/27 extensions (leopard print top) and a picture without any extensions so my usual hair colour.

Any advice would be muchly appreciated :)

View attachment 17714

View attachment 17715

Latest posts

Back