7303 - what do you need!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g5m_sh

Reaction score
Hiya every one

what qualifications do you need before you do 7303 course?? Will i just need to be trained in the stuff i want to teach?

Thing is, all my training as been done private - i havent got any NVQ's

Hope some one can help! xx

What is it you want to teach hun ?

I bet you dont need any! Ring your local college and ask ......I have applied to do mine they said it was preferable but not essential! I think it depends what you want to teach too, like if you want to teach nvq beauty at college then yeah oyu wuld need an nvq to start with!! But if you want to teach in the private sector then you would need appropriate qualifications in what it is you want to teach privately!! God did that make sense??!!

I bet you dont need any! Ring your local college and ask ......I have applied to do mine they said it was preferable but not essential! I think it depends what you want to teach too, like if you want to teach nvq beauty at college then yeah oyu wuld need an nvq to start with!! But if you want to teach in the private sector then you would need appropriate qualifications in what it is you want to teach privately!! God did that make sense??!!

Hahahaha.... yeah it made sence! Just rang the collage but the wife didn't have a clue!!! Might ring back see if i get some one else!

Latest posts

Back