8 March-International WOMEN's Day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vitochka

Reaction score
oki...today is 8th March...it is the international women's day... :wink2:

...it is a great day!!! & the occasion market by lots of women around the world really...
...well...at least it is celebrated in here, i mean Lithuania & post soviet unions countries :lol:

so...CONGRATULATE ALL THE WOMEN-GEEKS AT HERE!!!
WISH ALL OF YOU LOTS & LOTS OF FLOWERS, SMILES, LOVE & OF'COURS ATTENTION !!! :) BE ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL & PROUD OF BEING YOURSELVES!!!

:Love: :hug: :Love: :hug:

This is the first time I've heard of International Women's Day, so thanks for sharing.

I googled it to see what it's all about, and came up with this:

International Women's Day 2007

I think every day should be womens day:green:
we are all fantastic , after all :lol:

This is the first time I've heard of International Women's Day, so thanks for sharing.

I googled it to see what it's all about, and came up with this:

International Women's Day 2007

:) ...yupp...this "day" has rather political prehistory really... but now...it is celebratet just like Women's day....marked with lot's of flowers, attention & etc..

it's fun...& pleasurable to have at least one officially free of houswork ( & all the unpleasnt stuff we usually do) day...during this day cleanning, cooking, looking after kids & working obviously...is men's prerogotive :lol: :lol:
& we just have...to be pretty & enchantress :wink2:

...well at least it is like that here, in Lithuania...

find it is a very good idia to mark this day with bright red colour in the calendar ... :lol: :):wink2:

Hope U enjoyed it..or will in the future...

:hug:

sounds a bit like valentines day should be.

Happy womans day to us all:)

Latest posts

Back