80's Music. Who were you into?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rachel Mary said:
SSSSssssshhhh dont tell anyone, I loved Kylie and that song with Jason too!!! remember running home from school to watch them get married on neighbours too!!! That song reminds me of my old boyfriend. Pig!
When they used to perform it "live" on the telly he used to pick her up at one point in the song & i used to swoon!!! lmao, i sooo wanted to marry Jason - i went to blackpool for a girls weekend when i was 18 & he was just singing in a pub - i nearly died when i walked in & saw him!!!!

he looks a mess now though doesnt he? how people change eh? I used to love bros as well, dont know if that was 80s but i think it was.

harvey said:
he looks a mess now though doesnt he? how people change eh? I used to love bros as well, dont know if that was 80s but i think it was.
I wasnt into bros but i liked sonia! mel & kim & tiffany! do you remember her? i used to do this crazy dance with my feet that she used to do in one of her songs - lmao!!!

~shelley~ said:
I wasnt into bros but i liked sonia! mel & kim & tiffany! do you remember her? i used to do this crazy dance with my feet that she used to do in one of her songs - lmao!!!

I think we're alone now..... lol

kaney jules said:
Does anyone remember Curiousity Killed the Cat? i used to love the lead singer Ben (CANNOT REMEMBER HIS LAST NAME)
the style council were cool aswell!
goodness so many i cannot rememeber them all.

julesx
cor yeah.... loved him... who cares about his last name!!! lol... got a photo of him somewhere, saw them in concert in london - small venue (too long ago to remember where it was). We had front row..mmmmmm:hug:

i was a gothic in those days, Spear of Destiny, Echo and the Bunny men, Sisters of mercy and I did wear very pointed boots with the zips and buckles and had my hair bleach blond with a red fringe!!!! oh and the shocking pink eyeshadow . Good job I've changed my make up application ways can't see and of my brides going down the aisle like that!!!!

i liked the culture club, cyndi lauper and me being 25 i even like the 60's i was brought up with the 60's my friends laugh at me lol

My parents used to have karaoke nights with the 60's music on the ol 45's i loved them

oh yeah i also love tone loc

Jess

speaking of 80s music, how mint is the music on the movie "the wedding singer"? I love that film its so funny and the songs are great!

harvey said:
speaking of 80s music, how mint is the music on the movie "the wedding singer"? I love that film its so funny and the songs are great!
i love that film.
i was out on the town saturday night and the bar we went in was playing 70's and 80's music what a top night

*JOANNE* said:
i love that film.
i was out on the town saturday night and the bar we went in was playing 70's and 80's music what a top night

Oh theres a bar called Flares in sunderland which plays 70s music and theres always people dressed up in afro wigs and proper 70s clothes, its such a good laugh!

I loved Wham and Madonna!

I was totally besotted with Roger Taylor (drummer) from DuranDuran, bought all their records lol
infact, i have to admit that I found the LP Rio when we moved :o it had been buried away in the loft, got rid of it as we didn't have a record player, only a cd player.

my alltime was wham and omd

Latest posts

Back