80's Music. Who were you into?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the 80's,....that's 10 yrs worth of music. I went from (early 80's) Duran Duran (totally agree bout John Taylor mmmmmmmm), Prince, etc to AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest (late 80's)etc.

Bon Jovi is like a fine wine!!!Just improves with age. My hubby knows if bon jovi gave me the nod I'd be offfxxxxx
:p

Does anyone remember Curiousity Killed the Cat? i used to love the lead singer Ben (CANNOT REMEMBER HIS LAST NAME)
the style council were cool aswell!
goodness so many i cannot rememeber them all.

julesx

Kimmi Rocks said:
Shalamar and all the dance bands.

Oh yeah Kimmi! Love 'Rhythm of the night'!

• UB40
  • Michael Jackson - Thriller
  • Jermaine Stewart - Dont have to take your clothes off
  • Mel and Kim
  • Salt n Peppa - Push it
  • Bananarama
  • Bangles
  • Queen - loved another one bites the dust
  • Robert Palmer
  • Who's the guy that sang 'Lady in Red'?

Brings back sweet memories! I loved the 80s....

Urban Geek said:
I'm probably a wee bit older than you lot but in my hey day I loved Sister Sledge, George Benson, James Brown, Stevie Wonder, Dennis Brown. In fact, anything which was Jazz Funk!

Very good taste in music. All very classical and wont age too! XX

ADiva1 said:
  • Who's the guy that sang 'Lady in Red'?
Brings back sweet memories! I loved the 80s....

Chris de Burgh

Stevie Nicks, Bon Jovi, T-pau, Boomtown Rats, The Cure, The Jam.
Just loved the 80's :Love:

kaney jules said:
Does anyone remember Curiousity Killed the Cat? i used to love the lead singer Ben (CANNOT REMEMBER HIS LAST NAME)
the style council were cool aswell!
goodness so many i cannot rememeber them all.

julesx
I cannot beleive I thought he was reasonably fanciable, he was a rubber man. Dont remember his last name either (didnt remember his first either) I bought their album at one point, I must have bought it cheap as Im sad but not that sad.xx

avivajoy said:
I cannot beleive I thought he was reasonably fanciable, he was a rubber man. Dont remember his last name either (didnt remember his first either) I bought their album at one point, I must have bought it cheap as Im sad but not that sad.xx

No wonder you couldn't remember his name lmao
Ben Volpeliere-Pierrot

i was into happy monday's, stone roses, inspiral carpets, the farm all the madchestor stuff.

You are all probably going to pee yourselves laughing but I absolutely LOVED 5 star!!!! I was only little in the 80s though lol x x x

I used to have a 5 Star album :D

Although I was only born in 1984, Wham! have to be the best thing that hit the 80's. George Michael in those Choose Life T-shirts do it for me anytime :D

rachel_1984 said:

Although I was only born in 1984, Wham! have to be the best thing that hit the 80's. George Michael in those Choose Life T-shirts do it for me anytime :D

Phew thank god Im not the only one then! LOL

Never heard of 5star??

rachel_1984 said:

OMG! 5 Star! Only the other day I was telling the kids that their dad and I used to listen to 5 star! Had to explain who 5 star was and it made me feel old!:sad:

I was only born in 1981 but i was obsessed with Kylie & Jason - was that late 80's/early 90's?? lol - how embarrassing!!! "Especially for yoohooooooo!!!! lmao!!!

ADiva1 said:
OMG! 5 Star! Only the other day I was telling the kids that their dad and I used to listen to 5 star! Had to explain who 5 star was and it made me feel old!:sad:
rain or shine you;ll always be.....one in a million...lalalala

*JOANNE* said:
rain or shine you;ll always be.....one in a million...lalalala

LOL joanne you still know the words, ah bless! God Im so pleased Im not the only one, that embarrasing revelation could have been pretty risky!

SSSSssssshhhh dont tell anyone, I loved Kylie and that song with Jason too!!! remember running home from school to watch them get married on neighbours too!!! That song reminds me of my old boyfriend. Pig!

Latest posts

Back