A bit diheartenend!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Didi

Reaction score
Hi guys

Haven't posted for ages - wonder if anyone can help (or anyone gone through the same)
I have been trained now since July 03 and am mobile. I became pregnant in Oct and have been really ill so unfortunately my clients (i had only a few)have gone else where as i was unable to even open my box without feeling sick. Now i am better I want to start again but feel a bit un-motivated!!!. Anyone been through the same?.

The thing is i absolutely love doing nails but at the moment cant seem to get into it HELP!!!!!!

Did :cry:

Didi said:
Hi guys

Haven't posted for ages - wonder if anyone can help (or anyone gone through the same)
I have been trained now since July 03 and am mobile. I became pregnant in Oct and have been really ill so unfortunately my clients (i had only a few)have gone else where as i was unable to even open my box without feeling sick. Now i am better I want to start again but feel a bit un-motivated!!!. Anyone been through the same?.

The thing is i absolutely love doing nails but at the moment cant seem to get into it HELP!!!!!!

Did :cry:
Oh dear you poor thing..I've not been through the same - but I now someone that has - are u using L&P? if so maybe fabric# might be better for you right now - I personally think there are less odors with this system which might be better for you? My friend found this better for her until she gave birth.. All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back