A few airbrush questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i use air brush on 90% of my clients as they all love it! i use and evolution air brush i luv it because its so easy to change pressure which although u dont use that often for me its great if u need to even out skin tone on a shoot with a model! on the body. i use mac foundations and like temptu blush i never use it for eye shadows i dont see the point when u can do a much better and acurate job with a brush! although i was thinking of trying sandler water colour blush through my air brush but would need to make sure its silicone based to sit over the foundation. have heard u can use mac face and body through an airbrush but remember its water based.hth .x

I agree with KD here. I have done the Airbase training, but wasn't impressed with the make up. I'm sticking to my sponges. It was a faff cleaning between products, and I didn't think the coverage was that great compared to normal foundation. I don't know if I maybe went in with too high expectations though. I thought it would be miracle working stuff but the jury's out for me.

What I will say is it does feel extremely light on your skin, not heavy at all, but it takes time to get used to using the airbrush, loads of practice is required, your best bet would be to do the training then decide whether to purchase or not xx

I'm adding my thoughts to make sure anyone reading gets a balanced view. I was unimpressed by the airbase makeup too. It looked cakey on the skin on everyone I saw it on.
I felt it aged more mature skin as well.
I saw it today being applied at the irish beauty show and felt the same way.
I think the product is all hype personally. I also felt the compressor was cheap looking for what you were paying.

I regret spending money on training, but also glad I didn't jump in and purchase without seeing what I would be getting. x

Latest posts

Back