A good buff off hard gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soniamarie

Reaction score
Can any of you recommend a good hard gel that files of without using an efile, just I dont have one and dont really want to go to the expense of buying one at the moment so looking for a gel that files of easily. Thanks

Check out THE GEL BOTTLE It's a fab product and has buff-off and soak-off gel in the range

I'd also recommend, Ink London's Ijel. I love it. It's really lovely to work with.

Young nails x x

I'd also recommend, Ink London's Ijel. I love it. It's really lovely to work with.
Can you tell me how easy it is to remove, I dont have an efile and dont really want to get one so need a gel easy to file off without spending all evening doing it. I use a soak off gel at the moment but looking for one which would give more strength, also is it non yellowing?? thanks

Can you tell me how easy it is to remove, I dont have an efile and dont really want to get one so need a gel easy to file off without spending all evening doing it. I use a soak off gel at the moment but looking for one which would give more strength, also is it non yellowing?? thanks
I found it very easy, I don't use an Efile either, and I can do a removal without much fuss at all. I love it. It's so strong. Hope that helps x

I found it very easy, I don't use an Efile either, and I can do a removal without much fuss at all. I love it. It's so strong. Hope that helps x
hi thanks for that, at the moment I am using Calgel, but it can yellow and I am looking for a thicker type of gel for sculpting etc and I wonder if a hard gel would also be better from the point of no soaking in chemicals. I did use nsi hard gel years ago before I trained and it was a sod to file down so wondered what some of the hard gels are like now. Do you have any problems with it eg. lifting yellowing etc and what do your clients think to it. I want to start advertising but want to find the right product first rather than start of then change, also I am at the point of needing more product so its a good time to change. I have to send my qualifications over to Ink london so will be doing that today for when they get back after the easter holiday so not really sure what they cost yet, but feel it may well be cheaper than calgel and by the videos I have see it is a thicker gel which is what I am after. What are the natural nails like when removed, eg any damage and can you soak the final bit off. sorry for the questions. x

Latest posts

Back