A good Mandarin is hard to find, help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackie D

Reaction score
Hi geeks I keep having problems with curing this opi gelcolor.....I'm using the correct lamp and the rest of the colours are fine but a good mandarin looks fine but lifts or bubbles a few hours later....grrrrrrr driving me mad!!! Have even tried curing it for 60 seconds...happens on natural nails as well as acrylics...is anyone else having problems with this one colour???

I have an unopened bottle of this I am going to try it on myself today to see if there are any problems before I use it on anyone.I will report back later.

I have had it on about 7 hours now and it's fine.No problems with application or wear.I would say you have a faulty one.It is quite a dense colour I always put mine upside down for a while as well as shaking really well.The only thing that I can think that you may be doing to cause the problem would be applying to thickly.

Ooooh interesting! I have had no problems with any.other opi gelcolors except this one. It kind of bubbles.like it wasn't cured underneath within a few hours. I.literally peeled sections of it off! I have had opi ink on, big apple red, and strawberry Margherita all without any problems for 2 and a half Weeks. Only removed because I got bored!!
I assumed it was me!!! Xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Well it's still on and no bubbling or peeling.I shall let you know if I have any problems in the next few days.

Think I will put it on mine again tonight. If I have a problem again I'm going to return it might just be a funny batch xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back