A good name for a salon? Help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarmenBeautyT

Reaction score
Hi :)

If i have posted in the wrong place then I do apologize as this is my first time on the this site and not 100% yet on using it.

Soooo I'm planning to set up my own Beauty business very soon but I'm stuck on quite an important part.... A name for it :/

I will be mobile at first but I am looking towards eventually getting a salon so the name would have to be suitable for both mobile and a salon.

I will be looking at starting off with offering
Facials
Manicures
Pedicures
File and polish
Nail art
Spray tanning
Ear piercing
Waxing
Tinting
Make up
Individual and strip lashes

As this is what I am qualified in at the moment but I do have some future courses booked and i am looking to do more at a later date such as gel/acrylic nails and massage etc.

The names that I have thought of already are
Blush
Flutter
Beauty by Carmen (a bit basic)
High maintanince
But they dont really do it for me still.

I would like a play on words or something that says I offer relaxation, modern looks, and all of the above treatments.

I feel like a cop out asking for help but I'm at the point of starting my new business and just cannot think of a name I'm 100% happy with.

Thank you for any help! :)

Last edited:
Do some research in your local area and see what people react well to. Basic market research should not be done with people who are not likely to become your customer due to being in the wrong geographic location as it wont give you a true reflection of your clients :) x

I actually like your Salon Geek username - Carmen Beauty

Which sounds quite like - Calming Beauty

And would be equally lovely.

sorry to gatecrash but I have thought of a new name but thought it might be trademarked, so I checked company House and its not. There's also no salons that I can find on google. is there anywhere else I should check?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

sorry to gatecrash but I have thought of a new name but thought it might be trademarked, so I checked company House and its not. There's also no salons that I can find on google. is there anywhere else I should check?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Companies house is not where you look for trademarking. That's just limited company names.

Trademarking is Intellectual Property Office - Welcome to the Intellectual Property Office I believe. If not that just google IPO.

Latest posts

Back