A good pink

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pink_n_fluffy0

Reaction score
Can anyone recomend a pink that will stay in my hair longer than 2 days? Most of my hair is a 2n but part of the fringe and the ends are bleached and then dyed pink but it comes out the first time I wash it and looks patchy.

i dont do alot of these but when i do i use crazy colour cyclamin(spelt wrong lol)
its a hot pink and holds quite well,
i have a friend that swears by fudge paintbox colours but not uses them myself!!
hth x

I have tried both of them, in other peoples hair they hold just seems to be mine. When I do my brother in laws it lasts for weeks, maybe I should re think my hair lol it doesnt seem to like being pink

do you over wash your hair? or use a very harsh shampoo? - i used to have basically the same colours in my hair as you do years ago - i just toped my pink up every wk or so .. have you tryed the majenta red from l'oreal rather than the crazy colour / fudge paintbox?

Not tried that one, will have a go.

I was my hair mainly every other day, some times not for 3 days if im just at home. I always use shampoos for coloured hair.

Theres special effects in atomic pink thats really good stayed in my hair for ages.

sorry i'm not a hairdresser or anything, but my hair is really hard to hold colour but i use rusk scream over bleach it lasts for ages my hair x hope u find something works x x

Schwartzkopf Igora Action Paint in Ruby craze is good. Held once for 6 weeks!

Or the Rusk Scream as above. :)

sorry i'm not a hairdresser or anything, but my hair is really hard to hold colour but i use rusk scream over bleach it lasts for ages my hair x hope u find something works x x

Thanks that sounds good :)

yep, i have applied rusk scream (atomic magenta) to bleached sections on a girls hair and this lasted very strong, bright pink right up until she had it darkened about 12 weeks later with only 1 application

To maximize the impact of your chocolaty color, go deeper and monotone if your hair is nearly all one length. If it's shorter or very layered, make the ends slightly lighter, and weave in high- and lowlights to emphasize the texture of the cut...:Love:

Hello Everyone...
I am Keya. I loves to Hair Dress Up. I like fashion and I write related stuffs regarding Dress Up Games.

hi pink and fluffy, have u tried schwarzkopf 9-998? its in their tint range i have used it with 1.9% and it last really well. altho it is more of a voilety pink.stargazer magenta and crazy colours cyclemin maybe for toppping upafter:)

Not tried that one, will have a go.

I was my hair mainly every other day, some times not for 3 days if im just at home. I always use shampoos for coloured hair.

try wella 55/65 you can go over pre bleached hair or apply straight to roots with higher peroxide....fab colour lasts ages also has a 2 tone effect..........

Latest posts

Back