A Holder for waxing strips and Wooden sticks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purple Rose

Reaction score
I all, I wondered if anyone has a specific pot to hold waxing strips and wooden sticks. I used to use the back of the clean & easy heater but as I don't use that anymore I wondered if anyone had any more ideas.

Many thanks xx

hi i use a glass and silver tea/coffee jar with a screw lid from dunhelm mill ,i also put my cotton wool in one too, keeps everything tidy and looks nice xx:green:

Dare I say it, but I use a white plastic utensil holders from Tesco. you know, the ones that you put just washed knives and forks in to drain. It's perfect for my strips and spatula's. xxx

Dare I say it, but I use a white plastic utensil holders from Tesco. you know, the ones that you put just washed knives and forks in to drain. It's perfect for my strips and spatula's. xxx

Oooooh, you reckless spendthrift! xx

I like your style - I use a pot I bought from Sainsbury's!!!! :green:

hi chuck, you know when you walk past the window of any charity shop, they always have random old glass jars and glasses and things,
i got a lovley ,lidded jar for cotton buds ect, and a sort of big sundae glass for my spatulas, and a long narrow vase for my strips,
would show you a picture, but im not that cleaver, luv hx

What fab ideas, thanks so much everyone!! I'm going charity shop hunting today, if no luck will venture into tesco's!!! Just goes to show something can be done on the cheap woo hoo!! Xxxx

Latest posts

Back