A huge thank you to Geeg

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortshadylady

Reaction score
On thursday of this week, I had the incredible pleasure of meeting and being taught by our very own Geeg (Gigi). I've been struggling to find the words which would adequately express my gratitude but here goes...

I have to say that I was somewhat apprehensive on my drive to Leeds (I was going to be meeting and be trained by an absolute legend in the nail industry). I needn't have been. She was such an incredibly welcoming, warm and personable lady. From the moment I arrived until the moment I left, I felt like I was in the company of a dear friend. So at ease.

She listened intently to my concerns/confidence issues and immediately knew how to resolve them. She then spent a number of hours converting me from a nervy newbie into someone who is now very comfortable with prepping and painting.

Not only was she a superb teacher, she was also a delight to spend time with. My friend and I left Sweetsquared on a complete high. What an amazing privilege and fulfilling experience.

Sweetsquared itself was a wonderful facility. The training rooms are fantastic and the Sweet Shop... oh my!!! Add to that the delightful. helpful people who work there and the day could not have been any more perfect.

So, to Gigi, thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my socks (somehow the bottom of my heart just didnt seem deep enough). Thank you also from Emma :hug:. I shall be booking my next course at S2 in Leeds as a matter of urgency! :wink2:

Debbie x

Geeg is amazing. I just hope I get to meet up with her some day. :)

So jealous!!!

your so lucky..wish i could get to meet with geeg, i've learned loads from her tutorials and posts :D

It would be such an honour to meet and train with geeg! If only she came to Australia!! *hint hint* ;) xx

Thank you so much ... The pleasure was equally mine, Debbie. I had a great day with you and Emma and then met another charming geekette on Friday for work with liquid and powder. Getting the hands-on is my favourite pass-time and to pass time with the dedicated students who really care about being the greatest and having that X factor in their work.

Thank you for taking the time and making the family arrangements necessary to be able to do it. I know it takes some organising and I appreciate that. You did a great job too ... Those nails looked beautiful ! X

Latest posts

Back