A little advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam81

Reaction score
Hi, I'm stacking in from nails for a bit of advice, I hope someone's willing to help :) I usually use a mobile hairdresser who's great for cutting but not confident doing what I'm after so I'm going to find a salon but I want to make sure I ask the right questions first to avoid disaster! My hair colour is naturally medium auburn/brown but for years I've been using box colours either in mahogany or chestnut shades. Anyway I'd like now to take it back up maybe 2-3 shades more towards my natural colour, maybe a nice warm brown possibly with some highlights. I understand this will mean stripping the old colour out but I wanted to know what the safest/least damaging way is to do this, also because of all the red (natural & dye), I'm scared it'll go orange! I know it's probably difficult for anyone to say without seeing my hair but any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

it is difficult to say without seeing your hair! you sound like you know what you're asking for!

you may have to do it in stages and gradually go lighter and also be prepaired for it to go a little bit warm.

to keep it in the best possible condition i suggest that you find a salon that stocks joico k-pak as its a fantastic range to repair your hair.

hope this has helped you a little bit!

Latest posts

Back