A nail biter here :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natsel

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm a nail biter which is finally starting to kick the habit, I've managed to grow all the nails on my right hand so now there more or less to the top of my fingers.
On my left hand the thumb and finger are about a week behind the right hand and the last three fingers are still short(the little finger is extremely short still about 5mm in length don't shout at me :o) but they are starting to grow.

anyway my question to you lovely nail geeks is this..

I've booked in next week to have gel on them, I'm not sure what the best thing to ask for, I know the therapist will advise me but I don't really want any tips put on. My little finger on my left hand is in dire need of saving, could I just have gel put on them to make them stronger, but will it look silly with all my nails being different lengths especially has my one nail is so short..

a bit confused what to ask for, apart from I want them to be has natural as possible.

hi I was in the same position as you last year I decided no more extensions and had to kick my biting habit for me to have my own long nails.

I started of by getting calgel over my natural nails for a few months and got this done regualary with proper removal off ect I then started getting gelish manicures and now 18months later I have trained in nails myself and offer gelish- i have fab long beautiful nails now - they are still fairly weak and im not sure they would last long on theirown but with regular gelish manicures they always look fab

Good luck xx

thanks so much for your reply

Latest posts

Back